8th June 2015, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for summer training in HCL after 4th semester ECE?

respected sir, i am shivshankar shah i am now in 4th semester and i want to do summer training in hcl so give me information that how can apply?my email id is: [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for summer training while doing 4th semester? Best ECE companies to do training? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to apply for summer training in 4th semester?
  3. Best companies for 4th semester Summer training for ECE? How to apply?
  4. List of companies except HP and HCL which offer Summer Training to B.Tech(CSE) 4th semester student in Gurgaon?
  5. Where in Delhi to apply for summer training after completing 4th semester(Civil Engineering)? How to apply for summer training?
  6. How to apply for summer training while being in ECE company?
  7. How to apply for summer training in BHEL institute? I am a student of ECE
  8. Summer Training courses in IITs and other colleges in North India in the field of Biotechnology for 4th semester Biotechnology students
  9. How to apply for Summer Training (after 4th semester) in IIT-Delhi in the field of Microcontroller and VLSI
  10. Am I eligible for Summer Training while doing B.tech Biotech in 4th Semester? How to apply for the exam?
  11. How to do summer training in IBM, HCl, TCS, Infosys after completing 4th semester of computer science and engineering
  12. How to apply in HCL for summer training at New Delhi?
  13. How should I apply for summer training in HCL? I want to do summer internship in HCL
  14. Where can I join Summer Training on VLSI being a student of 4th semester of ECE course?
  15. Can 4th semester students apply for summer training in DRDO? Procedure and date sheet for training?
  16. How to apply for 2 months training in any ECE company?
  17. List of the institutes in Chennai and Bangalore offering inplant training during summer for 4th semester ECE students?
  18. List of companies which offers Summer Training for B.Tech(ECE) 4th semester student? Procedure to apply and duration of Training?
7th July 2017, 10:26 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for summer training in HCL after 4th semester ECE?

In order to apply for internship in HCL you can simply write a cover letter mentioning about the details of the internship program. Now get a NOC from your college and send it with the letter to the HR department of the company. Also attach your resume with the cover letter. If you get selected then you can visit the company and follow their rules and regulations to complete the selection procedure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?