5th June 2015, 12:52 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to do summer internship in ONGC Jodhpur after Electronics Instrumentation and control branch?

Can i summer traing fro ongc jodhpur in electronics instrumentation & control branch.

Please suggest

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed notification of ONGC Summer Internship for B.Tech(Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering) student?
  2. Can I do training from ONGC Jodhpur in electronics instrumentation and control branch
  3. Summer Internship/Training programme for B.Tech Instrumentation and Control Engineering student?
  4. Good options for internship in Instrumentation & Control?
  5. Am I eligible to do Summer Internship in ONGC if studying in 2nd year of B.Tech Electronics & Instrumentation engineering?
  6. Summer Internship cum Training programme in Electronics and Instrumentation at Kolkata for diploma student?
  7. Where can I apply for summer internship for 1-2 months? I am a 3rd year B.Tech undergraduate
  8. What is the scope of instrumentation and control engineering?
  9. How to apply for summer internship training in ONGC after passing B.Tech 3rd year instrumentation engineering at CIT Kokrajhar Assam?
  10. Which are the good electronics companies offering summer internship for B.Tech Electronics and Communication students? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Government organizations in Kerala and Karnataka which offers Summer Internship for B.Tech(EIE) 3rd year student?
  12. Procedure to apply for summer internship? List of the companies available for electronics and instrumentation students after 4th semester
  13. Summer Internship in ONGC for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  14. How to pursue summer internship in ONGC, IOCI being a B.Tech Chemical Engineering student?
  15. How to pursue summer internship in NTPC SIPAT?
  16. How can I do Internship if applied in ONGC but my college doesn't allow me?
  17. Best Electronics company in Rajasthan who offer one month Summer Internship programme for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  18. Summer internship for M.sc Electronics & Instrumentation
7th July 2017, 10:14 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to do summer internship in ONGC Jodhpur after Electronics Instrumentation and control branch?

You have mentioned above that you are interested to do internship from ONGC. So, in order to help you I have attached a link below where you will be able to find the total details regarding the internship. You can find the eligibility, the applying procedure and other related details. Therefore, download the file and go through it carefully in order to get the exact details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?