13th June 2015, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

How can a 2nd year Automobile Engineering student apply for Summer Internship at Bakoro Steel City?

Dear Sir/Madam,

Good morning. I am Damistty Chetan Prasad Satsangi. I would like to do Summer Internship at Bakoro Steel City. Presently I am pursuing 2nd year Automobile (Poly Technical Diploma) Engineering at Dayalbagh Educational Institute (Deemed University), Dayalbagh campus. I will be highly thankful to you if you kindly provide me the answer to my question.

Thanks and regards,

Chetan Prasad Satsangi,
[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in SAIL and Tata Steel for B.Tech(Metallurgy & Materials Science) 2nd year student?
  2. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Tata Steel for B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student?
  3. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Tata Steel and SAIL for B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student?
  4. Requirements to apply for Summer Internship in HAL for B.E.(Automobile Engineering) student?
  5. Am I eligible to apply for Summer Internship in Ashok Leyland being a B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) 2nd year student?
  6. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Tata Steel for B.Tech(Industrial Engineering) 2nd year student?
  7. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  8. How can I apply for Summer/Winter Internship in SAIL-Bokaro being a B.Tech 2nd year student?
  9. Summer Internship for B.E.(Automobile Engineering) 3rd year student?
  10. List of companies a B.Tech(Electricial engineer) 2nd year student can apply for summer internship program?
  11. How to apply for summer internship in SAIL and TATA Steel after completion of 2n year? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How can I apply for Summer Internship programme in SAIL and Tata Steel after completing B.Tech 2nd year?
  13. How to apply for summer internship in ONGC after 2nd year?
  14. Should I apply for internship while in B.E 2nd year during summer holidays? Where and how to apply for it?
  15. How to apply for summer internship? I am a 2nd year B.E student pursuing engineering
  16. Procedure to apply in Summer Internship for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  17. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 2nd year student in NCR and Delhi? Procedure to apply?
  18. Procedure to apply for Internship in Tata Steel, Jamshedpur for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
2nd July 2015, 01:00 AM
xiomi china

Default Re: How can a 2nd year Automobile Engineering student apply for Summer Internship at Bakoro Steel City?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir/Madam,

Good morning. I am Damistty Chetan Prasad Satsangi. I would like to do Summer Internship at Bakoro Steel City. Presently I am pursuing 2nd year Automobile (Poly Technical Diploma) Engineering at Dayalbagh Educational Institute (Deemed University), Dayalbagh campus. I will be highly thankful to you if you kindly provide me the answer to my question.

Thanks and regards,

Chetan Prasad Satsangi,
[email protected]

There is a chances of getting hired as an intern in Bokaro Steel plant. But you are currently in the 4th semester that is 2nd year, So you need to wait 3 more semester for going through Internship Program. So the steps to apply for the Internship program are mentioned below :

1. Make a internship letter from your college.
2. Make NOC letter from the college itself again.
3. Forward all the document to Bokaro Steel Plant.
4. if your document is selected then you will be called for the Interview.

** And after successful completion of the Interview you will be offered
Internship Letter form Steel plant.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?