28th June 2015, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for Internship in Siemens being a B.E.(Software Engineering) final semester student?

Sir,
I am in final semester of my B.E.(Software Engineering)
and I want to do Internship in Siemens. Kindly tell me how
to apply in Siemens for Internship?
With Regards-

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to apply for 4-6 weeks Internship in Siemens for B.Tech(EEE) final year student?
  2. Does Siemens, Mumbai offer internship to B.Tech(ECE) final year student? Procedure to apply?
  3. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Siemens for B.Tech(EEE) 4th semester student?
  4. List of companies which offers 6 months Internship program for B.Tech(ECE) final year student? Procedure to apply?
  5. Procedure to apply for Internship in IIT-Hyderabad for B.Tech(Biotechnology) final semester student?
  6. Procedure to apply for Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(EEE) final semester student?
  7. Procedure to apply for Internship in any core company for B.Tech(CSE) 5th semester student?
  8. What is the procedure to be followed for applying internship in HAL?
  9. Procedure to apply for Internship in L&T, Mysore for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 6th semester student?
  10. How to apply for internship when I am in my final year with 9.4 GPA?
  11. List of some foreign companies for internship? I'm in final year student of Electrical engineering from DAV institute? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Ashok Leyland, Coimbatore for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) final semester student?
  13. Procedure to apply for Internship in Tata Motors for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student?
  14. Procedure to apply for Internship in Automobile Industries for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student?
  15. How to apply for internship in companies like crompton greaves, siemens or any other electrical based near Mumbai? I'm 2nd year B.Tech(EEE) student
  16. Procedure to apply for 6 months Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(EEE) final semester student?
  17. Can I get internship opportunity while doing 4th semester B.E in Civil Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How can I apply for Summer Internship in Reliance Digital being a B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 4th semester student?
30th June 2015, 01:56 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Internship in Siemens being a B.E.(Software Engineering) final semester student?

Siemens is a very well reputed company and getting internship in such a well reputed company is not an easy task.

So my suggestion to you is that you should keep your practical knowledge up to date for getting a chance of serving Siemens.

For applying in the Siemens you have to apply in your college first.

Your college provide you a recommendation letter to you that you have to submit in the HR department of the company along wit your internship application form.

If the HR manager shortlist you then you are eligible for starting your training.

I think that you have to pay for the training in the Siemens.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?