28th May 2016, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

How to take internship in DRDO? How to submit my internship letter in DRDO?

I have to take internship in DRDO, so how can i get intership there? If i want to submit my letter in drdo,so how can i submit my letter by email or by went at drdo?

30th May 2016, 12:40 AM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to take internship in DRDO? How to submit my internship letter in DRDO?

To do an internship in DRDO the candidate has to follow these steps:

* At first obtain a letter from the respective college stating that the college has granted permission to do internship in DRDO and has no objection to give the permission.

* Submit the letter to Human resource department of DRDO. They will issue an application form in which the candidate has to fill an application form and attach the Police verification letter, address and ID proof, College NOC, ID card.

* After verifying the application form and if any Scientist is free and has accepted to guide you, then you will receive an acknowledgement letter to do an internship in DRDO.

* Then you will receive an Temporary Id card to enter into DRDO.

The candidate must have to submit the letter by hand not by mail.

One will get permission only if you have strong contacts in DRDO or you should know any of the working scientist over there.
30th May 2016, 01:13 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to take internship in DRDO? How to submit my internship letter in DRDO?

DRDO is a very big defense research organisation. DRDO stands for Defense Research and Development Organisation. For getting internship from DRDO you must have to prepare a resume of your academics. Also you will need a NOC from the 'training and placement cell' of your institute in favour of DRDO. Submit your application in the respective lab in which you want to pursue your training. If you get any response from them concern authority then you can start your internship in that particular laboratory.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?