28th May 2016, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

List of all internship and fellowship programs in India for students of B.Tech CSE? Procedure to get into it?

I want to know about the list of all the internship and fellowship programs in India for the students of B.Tech ( CSE). In addition to it i will be thankful if someone provides me the complete detail of the procedure "how to get into it".

Related Questions:
  1. List of MNC companies offering internships for B.Tech CSE students in Gurgaon?
  2. Companies offering Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student in Bangalore? Procedure to apply?
  3. Companies offering Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  4. List of companies providing internship for final year M.Tech students? What is the procedure followed to apply for the internship?
  5. List of companies offering internship to CSE candidates in Bhopal? How can I apply for internship in BHEL?
  6. How may I get details about internship programs available for 3rd year B.Tech(IT) students? How to apply for the same?
  7. List of companies providing internship in Hyderabad? What's the applying procedure for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. List of Companies offering Internship for the candidates of M.Tech in CSE stream? Procedure to join this course?
  9. List of companies providing internship for CSE students?
  10. How to get internship after 3rd year of B.Tech CSE?
  11. List internship programs floated by companies in Chennai?
  12. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(CSE) candidate in Lucknow? Procedure to apply?
  13. What is the procedure followed to apply for internships in ECE core companies? List of companies to apply for internship?
  14. List of organizations offering Internship to MBA students with stipend in Chennai? Detailed information and duration of an Internship?
  15. List of top IT companies providing internship for B.Tech 3rd year students?
  16. List of Companies that provide Internship or Mini Project for 2 months for the candidates of B.Tech in CSE?
  17. Details regarding internship for B.Tech CSE students in Visakhapatinam?
  18. List of organizations which offer Internship related to HR for MBA candidate in India
30th May 2016, 01:39 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of all internship and fellowship programs in India for students of B.Tech CSE? Procedure to get into it?

There are so many internship programs for candidates from the computer science field. Some of the internship programs includes software development, building your own website, UX design, UI design, android app development etc. So my suggestion to you is that you should choose any of the above internship program. You can go for your internship in Acer India Pvt. Ltd, A B Infotech, Silikon Innovations, Livecabs etc. You simply have to register your seat before the due date. Some companies may demand a NOC from your institute.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?