16th March 2023, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

I am an electronic instrumentation and control engineer of BTech 5th semester. Which company is best for training?

I am an electronic instrumentation and control engineer of BTech 5th semester. Which company is best for training?

18th March 2023, 11:11 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: I am an electronic instrumentation and control engineer of BTech 5th semester. Which company is best for training?

Please find below the list of electronic instrumentation and control training institutes.

1) Learn IT Hub.

2) Codeango (OPC) Private Limited.

3) Institute of Industrial Automation and Embedded System

4) Success Point Computer Centre.

5) Pailan School of International Studies
23rd March 2023, 12:54 PM
Ar_pit

Default Re: I am an electronic instrumentation and control engineer of BTech 5th semester. Which company is best for training?

As an electronic instrumentation and control engineering student, here are some companies that are well-known for providing industrial training opportunities in this field:

Honeywell Automation India Ltd.
ABB India Limited
Siemens Limited
Yokogawa India Limited
Schneider Electric India Private Limited
Emerson Process Management India Private Limited
Rockwell Automation India Private Limited
Larsen & Toubro Limited - Electrical & Automation
Mitsubishi Electric India Private Limited
Bosch India Limited - Engineering & Business Solutions

However, it's important to note that the "best" company for training will depend on various factors such as your specific interests, the skills you want to develop, the reputation of the company, and the availability of training opportunities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?