24th August 2014, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

Industries offering vocational taring without taking fees?

Hi,I am ankit,4th sem student frm bhilai institute of tech.,durg pursuing mechanical engg.plz tell me about some industries offering vocational training in india where I can get good knowledge without much fess

Related Questions:
  1. What are the requirements to get into a core company? In which topics do I need to be stronger?
  2. Which industries are offering summer training in Visakhapatnam? What is the fee structure?
  3. What are the prospects of taking English Vocational as B.A for 3 years?
  4. Am I eligible to apply for postal assistant after completing 12th in government vocational high secondary school taking MRRTV as vocational subject
  5. Do i need to clear both the subjects in which i have got compartment?
  6. Companies offering vocational training for Diploma students from September onwards?
  7. Best books for Biology, Physics, Chemistry and Maths for various Medical and Non-Medical entrance exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Industries offering Internship/Training programme related to Electronics & Telecommunication in Kerala?
  9. List of top companies offering vocational training for electronics and communication engineering students
  10. Graduation colleges offering spanish as vocational language in Mumbai?
  11. Scope of B.Sc. in Biotechnology course? Job opportunities after this course?
  12. Which are the VLSI industries offering jobs for freshers? I have completed my masters degree in VLSI design
  13. Industries and construction site offering training program?
  14. Industries/companies offering implant training to mechanical engineering students?
  15. Which companies offer vocational training from June onwards?
  16. Which are the industries offering implant training in Computers in Pune?
  17. How to do summer vocational industrial training of 1 month? I am a student of B.E Mechanical 4th year from Indore Institute of Science and Technology Indore
  18. Can girls get well paid job in ceramic industries? List of ceramic industries for the same?
25th August 2014, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Industries offering vocational taring without taking fees?

what is the minimum qualification for applying this enternership
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?