2nd February 2016, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

Internship procedure for Electrical 2nd year student?

Respected Sir/Madam,
I am Harsha Bhardwaj, pursuing B.Tech in Electrical Engineering in 2nd year from Rayat & Bahra, Chandigarh. I am willing to go for an internship. So please guide me procedure for same. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  2. Procedure to apply for Internship in Infosys for B.E.(Electrical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  3. What is the procedure for summer internship from Thermal Power Plant? I am a electrical student in 2nd year
  4. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in IISC for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering)?
  5. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in DRDO for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  6. Companies offering Internship to B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 2nd year student in Hyderabad? Procedure to apply?
  7. Procedure to apply for Internship in IIT-Delhi for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 2nd year student of NIT-Sikkim?
  8. Procedure to apply for internship in BHEL Bangalore? I am a student of 2nd year -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to do internship in any electrical company? I am a 2nd year electrical B.Tech student
  10. Procedure and requirements to apply for Internship in ISRO for B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student?
  11. List of companies a B.Tech(Electricial engineer) 2nd year student can apply for summer internship program?
  12. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in SAIL for B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student?
  13. Procedure to apply for Internship in Indian Railway for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  14. List of companies which offers Internship to B.Tech 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  15. Internships for Electrical Engineers near Mumbai or Nasik
  16. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in BHEL, Hyderabad for 2nd year Bachelor of Management Studies student?
  17. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  18. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Bangalore for Bachelor of Management Studies 2nd year student?
22nd September 2016, 10:08 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Internship procedure for Electrical 2nd year student?

As you are a 2nd year sudent of B.Tech electrical engineering, so you can apply for internship. But I would rather say that don't apply now at your 2nd year because, your application may get neglected due to lack of knowledge and experience. You can apply while pursuing your 3rd year. Most of the companies prefer students of 3rd year and above.

How to apply for internship:

First of all get a recommendation letter from the training and placement cell of your college regarding your request for internship and the area of your training. Prepare a resume, get a NOC from the college, attach the relevant documents and send them all along with the letter to the HR department of the company. It will be better for you if look for a reference like a friend or a relative working there at a respectable position. The reference will help you to get the internship more easily.

Some companies have online system where you can submit your resume online an request for internship.

If your resume gets selected then you will be informed and called for interview. For the final selection of candidates some companies conducts entrance examination followed by HR interview and some selects only through personal interview.

Hence, after clearing the interview you are eligible to start your training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?