11th December 2014, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

Internship in Wipro for B.Tech(Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering) final year student?

Hello sir ...
i am btech final year elec. and telecomm. Student
i am also join wipro mission 10x program.
sir i want to do internship in wipro what is the proccedure for that.
with regards-
Amore

Related Questions:
  1. Does Wipro provide Internship programme for M.Sc(Software Engineering) final year student?
  2. Can I apply for Internship programme in any good Telecom company being a B.Tech(E&TC) 3rd year student? When the internship programme will be started? How can I apply for it?
  3. Telecom companies offering internship to Telecommunication engineering student?
  4. How could I apply for internship in Wipro?
  5. Internship in Bangalore Companies like Nokia, Siemens or other telecommunication companies?
  6. Industries offering Internship/Training programme related to Electronics & Telecommunication in Kerala?
  7. How can I apply for Summer Internship programme in TCS, Mahindra, Infosys and Wipro being a BBA final year student?
  8. Procedure to apply for Internship in Wipro for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?
  9. Is there any course in Telecommunication in Bangalore? I am a final year student of ET&C
  10. Internship in Infosys, TCS and Wipro for MCA final year student?
  11. Procedure to apply for Training/Internship programme in SAIL Bokaro Steel Plant for B.Tech Electronics & Telecommunication 5th semester student?
  12. Internship related to IT Development and Maintenance for B.Tech(EE) final year student?
  13. How may I do internship program in telecommunication? I'm in B.tech 7th sem
  14. Detailed information about Summer Internship in Kolkata Metro Railway Corporation for B.Tech(E&TC) student?
  15. How to get Internship in L&T being a candidate pursuing 3rd year in Civil Engineering?
  16. How to do internship in IT company? I am a final year engineering student with 75% aggregate
  17. Procedure for doing internship in Wipro?
  18. Procedure of getting summer training in electronics companies? procedure for internship in electronics and telecommunication companies like bel,bsnl,all india radio,hal,ibm,wipro,ntpc,drdo? -- [Most Discussed]
12th December 2014, 09:12 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Internship in Wipro for B.Tech(Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering) final year student?

It is good to see that you are aspiring for training in Wipro which is not only good for your enhancement of knowledge but also for the future career opportunities. But for that you have to follow a certain procedure.

First download the application form and complete the application form using MS word. Address your letter to the attention of the Internship Coordinator. Your cover letter should include the following:

1) Your Intention for applying to the programme
2) How this programme is going to helping you for your future career goals.

In your curriculum vitae, you have to provide a detailed description of education history, leadership or extra-curricular activities. You have to provide two letters of recommendation, in that one should be a professor acquainted with your academic abilities. And you have to provide proof of fluency in English i.e. TOEFL or IELTS reports. Then the documents listed above should be submitted by electronic submission (email) to the Internship Coordinator.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?