28th May 2016, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for an internship while in 3rd year Electrical engineering?

I am doing B.Tech in electrical engineering at C.V. Raman college of engineering. I am presently now in 3rd year. I am interested in applying for internship. So please tell me the procedure to apply for it .

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Tata Steel for Electrical 3rd year student?
  2. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL, Haridwar for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  3. What is the procedure for summer internship in BHEL? I am a 3rd semester student of B.Tech electrical engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in L&T for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 3rd year candidate?
  5. How to do summer internship if I am a student of 3rd year electrical engineering?
  6. Procedure to apply for 1 month Internship in NTPC, Hyderabad for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  7. Procedure to apply for 2 months Summer Internship in IOCL for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  8. Procedure to apply for Internship in HAL, Bangalore to B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  9. Procedure to apply for Internship in Railways? Can B.Tech student do summer internship there?
  10. What is the procedure to follow to apply for summer internship in BHEL?
  11. How to do internship in core companies? I am an electrical engineering student studying in 3rd year
  12. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in NTPC, BHEL and NDPL for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student?
  13. List of core companies which provides summer internship for Electrical Engineering students?
  14. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Kolkata/Howrah for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student?
  15. Complete procedure to apply for internship in UPPCL Delhi being a student of EEE?
  16. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Larsen & Toubro Ltd. for B.Tech(EEE) student? Benefits of Internship in L&T Ltd.?
  17. Detailed procedure to apply for an Internship of one month for B.Tech Electronics and Telecommunication 3rd semester student?
  18. Detailed procedure to apply for an Internship of one month for B.Tech Electronics and Telecommunication 3rd semester student?
30th May 2016, 02:07 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for an internship while in 3rd year Electrical engineering?

Being a third year candidate you are eligible for applying internship in any company. For getting internship in any company you must have to fulfill their eligibility criteria. The general eligibility criteria includes -
1. No backlog in your degree program
2. Your institute must be well recognized and affiliated by any registered university.

For getting internship you have to submit your application in the HRD department before the due date. Some companies offers online application for internship, so in that case you have to complete the application process online. After a certain period the concern authority will call/email you if you are found eligible for internship in their company. After that you can start your internship in that company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?