12th May 2014, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

List of companies in Coimbatore which provides internship with stipend?

I am final year student from Electronics and Instrumentation.Can anyone say me the list of companies which provides internship with stipend in coimbatore and the procedure to apply for them.

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies which provides 3 months internship with stipend?
  2. Details of the companies offering internship program for 3rd year passed out students? Companies offering the internships without stipend? List of companies related to telecommunication branch?
  3. Summer internship programme of 45 days with or without stipend for Civil engineering?
  4. List of Companies offering Summer Internship for EEE candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies?
  5. Names of companies in Coimbatore for doing internship?
  6. Companies offering stipend and non stipend internship for 6th semester electronics and communication branch B.E student? Which are the posts in which I can apply for internship?
  7. Companies offering 45 days paid or unpaid internship for Civil engineering? How to apply in such companies?
  8. Companies which provide internship with stipend in software development?
  9. Companies offering 45 days internship for Civil engineering?
  10. List of companies which provides internship to a MCA final year student?
  11. Summer internship of 45 days for Civil engineer?
  12. Companies offering internship program for 3rd year passed out students?
  13. Companies offering summer internship for electrical and electronics engineering with or without stipend? How can I apply in the companies for internship?
  14. List of internship providing companies?
  15. Why companies not replying for me for internship programme? List of companies offering HR summer internship?
  16. How can I apply for summer training while in 3rd year?
  17. List of Companies offering Internship for the candidates of M.Tech in Mobile Computing? How to apply for Internship in these Companies?
  18. List of companies which allow internship for M.Tech students in software field? -- [Most Discussed]
3rd May 2015, 11:47 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies in Coimbatore which provides internship with stipend?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am final year student from Electronics and Instrumentation.Can anyone say me the list of companies which provides internship with stipend in coimbatore and the procedure to apply for them.
List of the companies in Coimbatore for Electronics and Instrumentation candidate:-

1. Cresent Engineering Solutions, 138, Subramaniyar Koil Street, Ramanatha Puram
Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, Phone: 090036 42848

2. Mechanical seals Manufacturers, Best Chemical Seals, 4/61,, Edayarpalayam main road, Kuniamuthur, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, Phone: 096265 56677

3. Sree Gopal Enterprises, No 357,Dr Nanjappa Rd,, Park Gate, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu
Phone: 0422 223 0717

4. Sri Vignesh Tools, No. 1/65, Srinivasa Nagar, Madukkarai Road,, Sidco Industrial Estate, Kurichi, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, Phone: 097900 33171

5. Sew Eurodrive India Pvt Ltd, 687/2, SRI Sakthivel Towers, (near Deepam Hospital)
Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, Phone: 0422 245 5420
16th August 2015, 10:39 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of companies in Coimbatore which provides internship with stipend?

Can anyone provide the list of companies in coimbatore providing internships with stipend for MCA students?
13th November 2015, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

I'm final year student perusing B.E CSE can anyone suggest me software companies that provide internship
18th December 2016, 08:24 AM
Unregistered

I am Mechanical engineering student can anyone say the list of companies in Coimbatore offering internship
26th April 2017, 01:06 AM
Unregistered

I am mba finance system student can anyone say the list of companies in Coimbatore offering intership
19th July 2017, 10:51 AM
Unregistered

I am a final year Mechanical engineering student. Can anyone say the list of companies in Coimbatore offering internship?
14th August 2017, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

I am a final year BE CSE student. Can anyone say the list of companies in Coimbatore offering internship with stipend?
5th November 2017, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

I am second year B.sc physics student. Can anyone say the list of companies offer winter internship for 10 days?
4th September 2019, 07:02 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: List of companies in Coimbatore which provides internship with stipend?

List of the companies which provides internship with stipend is given below:-

1. Techvolt Software Private Limited.
2. Zoomcar India Private Limited.
3. A plus R.
4. A Vacilando Enterprise.
5. Techvolt Software Private Limited.

These all companies are giving the stipend of Rs. 5,000 to 15,000 per month.

You may visit the website www.intershala.com for more information.
3rd May 2022, 10:22 AM
Unregistered

I am a mba final year student...can anyone suggest a company offers internship?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?