30th November 2015, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

List of companies or colleges for summer internship after completing diploma in Computer engineering?

I have completed diploma in computer engineering and want to do internship in my vacation period. So what should I do for this? Or please list down any organization or college or classes where I can do work. I can teach C , Java, DSU, M1, M2, M3.

Related Questions:
  1. Best companies or colleges for internship in Computer engineering?
  2. Why companies not replying for me for internship programme? List of companies offering HR summer internship?
  3. List of companies to do summer internship for third year BE students of Computer Science Engineering
  4. List of core companies in Hyderabad that offer 2 months(or less) summer internship for ECE students? How to apply for the summer internship in these companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. List of Companies offering Summer Internship for EEE candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies?
  6. List of companies offering Summer Internship of 1 month to B.Tech(CSE) student in Mumbai?
  7. List of the companies offering Summer Internship in South Mumbai for B.Tech CSE 1st year pursuing candidate?
  8. Name of the companies providing Summer Internship for Polytechnic CSE student?
  9. List of best companies to do summer internship while doing B.Tech 3rd year?
  10. List of companies to do internship in summer after completion of 4th semester B.E EEE?
  11. Where can I do summer internship in colleges outside Bangalore for computer science course?
  12. How to do summer internship if I am a student of B.Tech 3rd year computer science
  13. List of construction based companies in Delhi to do summer internship while doing 5th semester civil engineering?
  14. List of companies providing summer internship in Andhra Pradesh for Civil Engineering?
  15. In which companies can I apply for summer internship while doing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering in Bangalore? How should I proceed?
  16. List of companies providing free summer internships?
  17. Companies offering Summer Internship for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?
  18. List of companies offering Summer Internship for 2 months to B.Tech(CSE) student in Visakhapatnam and Vijaywada?
30th November 2015, 11:16 PM
samsung1992

Default Re: List of companies or colleges for summer internship after completing diploma in Computer engineering?

You seems to have multi skills, either for teaching as well as for learning. So, you must decide that whether you want to teach or learn during the summer holidays and based on the decision you must carry on.
By the way you can go for internship in Ab Initio which is the latest technology of database.
1st December 2015, 12:10 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies or colleges for summer internship after completing diploma in Computer engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed diploma in computer engineering and want to do internship in my vacation period. So what should I do for this? Or please list down any organization or college or classes where I can do work. I can teach C , Java, DSU, M1, M2, M3.
List of companies or colleges for summer internship after completing diploma in Computer engineering:-

1. Nextag Software and Services Private Limited, No-:8, Tower-A, 1 st Floor, Gurgaon, Haryana 122102

2. Daffodil Software, Daffodil Software Ltd. 15th Floor, Building A3, DLF Silokhera SEZ, Sector 30, NH 8, Gurgaon, Haryana 122001, Phone: 0124 6630100

3. Rennovation Software, 556, Sector 4, Gurgaon, Haryana 122001, Phone: 0124 4373309

4. Kiona Software, Nm- 2 & 3, Old Dlf Colony Sector-14, Gurgaon, Haryana 122001
1st December 2015, 12:55 AM
xiomi china

I will suggest you to go to internship rather than teaching all these languages. Because, this is the time to learn as much as possible. If you will learn today then only you can teach tomorrow. So,i will suggest you to join any programming language or scripting language internship program.
1st December 2015, 12:42 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You can apply for internship in following companies

1. Brigade Fuel, 33 Rest House, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560001, Phone: 080 25091073

2. Unisys, 135/1, Purva Premier, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560025, Phone: 080 41594000

3. Position2 Marketing Private Limited, 1, BSB Business Centre, 1st Floor, Krishna Reddy Colony, Domlur, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560071, Phone: 080 25357773

4. Accenture, Accenture Services Pvt Ltd., 71, Cunningham Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560052, Phone: 080 40526800

5. Wipro, Papanna Street, St. Marks Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560001
Phone: 080 39292070
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?