26th November 2015, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

Internship in Reliance powers being 3rd year B.Tech student of EEE?

Sir I am a 3rd year B.Tech student of EEE branch I want to have an internship in reliance powers. What is the procedure, who to contact for it. Would you please help me in this regard?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Internship in Reliance Energy Limited for B.E.(EEE) 3rd year student?
  2. How to apply for summer internship in BHEL being 3rd semester EEE student?
  3. How to do internship in one of the affiliated companies? I am a B.Tech 3rd year EEE student
  4. List of companies offering Summer Internship for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student in Kerala?
  5. Companies offering Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student in Hyderabad?
  6. Procedure for internship or inplant training at Reliance Group?
  7. Procedure and qualification required to apply for Internship in L&T for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student?
  8. Procedure to do Internship for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student? Do I have to pay fee for Internship?
  9. Companies offering Internship for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student in Chennai?
  10. How to do internship if I am a student of EEE? Which are the companies offering internship?
  11. List of companies offering Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What are the benefits of doing Internship for B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student?
  13. Summer Training for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student in Kerala?
  14. What are the ways to be followed for doing internship while doing B.Tech 3rd year CSE?
  15. What are the steps which I need to follow up to ensure that I will get the internship in companies while doing 3rd year EEE?
  16. Summer Internship in any Wind Mill company for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student?
  17. Companies offering Summer Internship for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student in Chennai?
  18. Procedure to apply for one month Internship in BHEL, Ranipet for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student?
30th November 2015, 11:13 PM
xiomi china

Default Re: Internship in Reliance powers being 3rd year B.Tech student of EEE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir I am a 3rd year B.Tech student of EEE branch I want to have an internship in reliance powers. What is the procedure, who to contact for it. Would you please help me in this regard?
First of all you need to contact your training and placement officer and then based on their suggestion you need to apply in any of the concerned organisation or institution.

There is nothing like procedure. Your training and placement cell will do everything for you, you have to just contact with the organisation.
1st December 2015, 01:04 AM
xiomi china

The procedure for the Internship is as general as it is for other companies.
You need to prepare internship letter.
Then you need to get it attested by gazetted officer.
you need to submit to the office.
Finally you will get reply of acknowledgment.
1st December 2015, 01:16 AM
xiomi china

Since, you are in the 3rd year so you are eligible for the internship program.
So,i will suggests you to contact your training and place department for further help and the application of intern to you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?