9th December 2015, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

List of companies offering 6 months Industrial Training to Mechanical 4th year student with stipend?

Hello Everyone,
I am a student of Mechanical Engineering 4th year. Can you please give me some list of companies which provides 6 months Industrial Training with stipend also?

Related Questions:
  1. List companies that give 6 months training and stipend for 4th year CSE candidates?
  2. List of companies which provides 3 months internship with stipend?
  3. List of Companies which offer 6 months Training with Stipend for the candidates of B.Tech in ECE stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. List of companies offering six weeks Industrial Training programme in Kolkata for diploma in Mechanical Engineering 4th semester student?
  5. Companies offering 6 months Industrial Training for B.Tech(EEE) student?
  6. Which are the companies offering industrial training?
  7. Which are the companies offering internship to 4th year engineering students?
  8. How may I do industrial training for 6 months in B.Tech(ECE) 7th sem? List of good companies I can apply in? What's the applying procedure for the same?
  9. Any MNC gives stipend during 6 months training? Procedure for applying?
  10. Companies offering 6 months Industrial Training to Mechanical student in Noida and Lucknow?
  11. List of companies which offer Industrial Training for 6 months to Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
  12. how to do 6 months industrial training?
  13. List of the companies offering summer training(2 months long) for MCA students?
  14. Which company provides industrial training with stipend or without stipend in Udaipur?
  15. List companies offering Industrial Training to ECE 4th semester student in Gurgaon and Chandigarh?
  16. Companies offering 6 months industrial training in Civil Engineering?
  17. Names of some industries from where I can get industrial training for 6 months ?
  18. List of good industries offering training for months near Faridabad? I'm a Mechanical 3rd year student
13th December 2015, 12:58 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies offering 6 months Industrial Training to Mechanical 4th year student with stipend?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Everyone,
I am a student of Mechanical Engineering 4th year. Can you please give me some list of companies which provides 6 months Industrial Training with stipend also?
List of the companies for internship for B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering:-

1. TheMech.in, #183, 1st Main Road , Taverekere Main road , BTM 1st Stage
Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 090363 26821

2. Materia Engineering Private Limited, Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 2338 4008

3. EnggServices2India (Cad Conversion Services in Banglaore), HSR Layout
Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 4094 8205

4. Technotalent Engineering India (P) Limited, 10th Cross Rd, Ganapathy Nagar, Phase 3, Peenya, Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 4117 2312
23rd September 2019, 06:09 PM
diya123divya

Default Re: List of companies offering 6 months Industrial Training to Mechanical 4th year student with stipend?

There are many training companies which offering 6 months Industrial Training to Mechanical 4th year student with a stipend such as:

CETPA Infotech

ISRO

GAIL

BHEL

NTPC

ONGC

SAIL

BSNL

Indian OIL, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?