2nd November 2014, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Internship in Wipro, Accenture, TCS and Infosys?

hello
kindly let me know how to get internship
in infosys,wipro,tcs,accenture...............
i want to get internship in thses companies
please help me friends
waiting for your reply

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for 6 months Internship programme in Wipro, Infosys, IBM and TCS?
  2. Procedure to apply in Internship for 30 days in IBM, TCS, Infosys and Wipro for B.E.(EEE) student? -- [New]
  3. How can I apply for Internship programme in Wipro, Accenture, CTS or TCS being a B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student?
  4. How to apply for internship in Infosys, Wipro or TCS being BA computer Science student?
  5. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship programme in IBM, Wipro, Infosys or TCS for B.Tech 2nd year student?
  6. Procedure to apply in IT companies like TCS, IBM, Infosys, Wipro?
  7. How to apply for internship in companies like Infosys, WIPRO, TCS? I am pursuing B.E in CSE stream
  8. How can I apply internship for internship in best software companies like TCS, Infosys and Accenture?
  9. Eligibility criteria of Wipro, Infosys and Accenture for Internship programme?
  10. What should I do to opt for internship in Wipro, Infosys or TCS?
  11. How to apply for internship in companies like TCS, IBM, Syntel, HCL, L&T, Infosys, Wipro? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How can I apply for Summer Internship programme in TCS, Mahindra, Infosys and Wipro being a BBA final year student?
  13. Will I get placed in Infosys, TCS, Wipro or Accenture after scoring 79.3% in 12th and 67.8% in 12th and 63.8 in 10th?
  14. How to apply for summer internship in companies like IBM, TCS, WIPRO, Infosys in Bangalore?
  15. How can I apply for summer internship in major IT companies like Infosys, TCS, CTS or Wipro?
  16. How can I apply for Internship programme in TCS, IBM, HCL, L&T, Syntel, Infosys and Wipro being a MCA student?
  17. Which is the best company among Infosys, Accenture, HCL, TCS and Wipro for a Fresher to start career?
  18. How can I apply for internship in companies like TCS, IBM, Syntel, HCL, L&T, Infosys, Wipro? Any top companies that provide internship?
7th November 2014, 06:30 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Internship in Wipro, Accenture, TCS and Infosys?

For internship from these companies you have to contact the HR department. You have to follow a procedure for applying and after that you can join the internship program.

TCS, Accenture, Wipro and Infosys are top companies, so you need to have a very good academic records. You have forward your resume with a reference letter from your college Principal or Head of Department.

If your application is considered appropriate for the internship program, then surely you can complete your internship from these reputed companies. Interns intake is limited, so you must act quickly because many students apply for it.

For more information visit

1. For TCS http://www.careers.tcs.com/

2. For Wipro http://careers.wipro.com/

3. For Infosys http://www.infosys.com/careers/

4. For Accenture http://careers.accenture.com/in-en/
23rd September 2019, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Internship in Wipro, Accenture, TCS and Infosys?

Diploma are eligible for internship in google wipro Accenture infosys
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?