2nd November 2015, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

List of companies offering Internship to Electronics and Communication candidate in Chennai?

Hi,
I am Jubin. Please find me some companies providing Internship in Chennai based on Electronics and Communication as I am a B.Tech student. Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. List of the core companies in Chennai offering internship for students?
  2. List of companies offering 6 months internship in Electronics & Communication engineering?
  3. Which are the core companies providing internship in Chennai? I am an electronics and communication engineering student in Chennai
  4. How to do internship in electronics and communication in core companies at Bangalore?
  5. List of companies offering Internship programme in Electronics/Communication with Stipend for M.Tech student?
  6. Companies offering Internship to M.Tech(Digital Electronics) candidate in Ahmadabad?
  7. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(ECE) student in Chennai? Procedure to apply?
  8. List of companies offering internship program to M.Tech(digital electronics and communication system) graduates from JNTU(Hyderabad)?
  9. Companies offering Project and Internship related to Finance for MBA candidate in Chennai?
  10. Companies offering 1 month Internship related to Electronics for B.E.(ECE) 2nd year student?
  11. List of companies offering 6 months internship in Electronics & Communication engineering?
  12. Procedure to get internship in HP or IBM while doing Electronics and Communication? Which are the other companies offering internship in India?
  13. Which core companies in Chennai offer internship for Electronics and Communication students?
  14. Procedure to do B.Ed from Mumbai after B.Com? Fee structure for the same?
  15. List of companies offering internship programme in Chennai? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. List of companies offering Internship program to M.Tech students? How to approach a company for an Internship?
  17. List of companies which offer Winter Internship to B.Tech(ECE) 5th semester candidate in Pune, Mumbai and Thane?
  18. List of companies offering Internship for B.E.(ECE) 2nd year student in Chennai? Procedure to apply for Internship?
5th November 2015, 02:04 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies offering Internship to Electronics and Communication candidate in Chennai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
I am Jubin. Please find me some companies providing Internship in Chennai based on Electronics and Communication as I am a B.Tech student. Thank you.
List of companies in Chennai for internship for B.E in ECE candidate:-

1. Inplant Training, 120 Wallajah Road, PIN : 620002, Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Phone: 098430 75409

2. Surprise Solutions, #97/98,Next To Kasi Theatre, Nehru Road, Ashok Nagar, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, Phone: 044 2471 4776

3. Pendula IT, Satyamurthy Nagar, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, Phone: 099400 27692

4. Agriya, New no 61, Plot no 39, Second Street, Kamdar Nagar, Mahalingapuram, Nungambakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, Phone: 044 4010 1777

5. Link Ware Technologies Pvt. Ltd., Komal Building, 12, Jagadeeswarar Street, III Floor, Penthouse #10, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, Phone: 044 2434 8201

6. i-Net Solution, No.1, 2nd Vaniyar Street, Lucky Golden Complex 1 st floor, Land Mark: Karayanchavadi Bus stop , Karayanchavadi, Poonamallee, Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Phone: 097900 33533
5th November 2015, 09:31 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of companies offering Internship to Electronics and Communication candidate in Chennai?

Being a B.tech student you are eligible for the summer training if you are pursuing your 3rd or final year.

Here is the list of some good ECE companies in Chennai in which you can apply for the summer internship.

** Patni Computer Systems Ltd.

** Ashok Leyland Ltd,

** Kaashiv Infotech,

** Atheros Communications

** Integral Coach Factory,

** Arista Automation Pvt Ltd

** Tata Consultancy Services Ltd.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?