15th July 2018, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

List of Hospital offering an Internship to BSc(Nursing) student in Allahabad

Hi everyone, I am planning to do an Internship anywhere in Allahabad. I am studying BSc(Nursing). Can I know about the companies anywhere in Allahabad which provides an Internship to me? Kindly tell me asap. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies offering 1 month Internship to B.E.(Electronics Engineering) student in Allahabad?
  2. Companies offering an Internship to ME Chemical student in Allahabad? -- [New]
  3. Hospitals offering internship for dental students and application procedure for the same?
  4. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(Information Technology) student of IIIT Allahabad?
  5. Procedure to do Internship from non Teaching Hospitals after completion of MBBS? Shall I have to do entire Internship in Hospital or only a part of it?
  6. List of companies offering Internship to MCA student in Chennai? Can I get job after Internship?
  7. How to do Internship during summer vacations? I am A level student
  8. List of companies offering 1 month internship to BCA student
  9. List of companies offering summer internship for electrical B.Tech student in Gujarat?
  10. Companies offering Summer Internship for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. List of companies offering 1 month internship to MCA student
  12. Possibility to do Internship in any reputed Hospital of Gujarat for BDS private student?
  13. When are the forms of government hospitals available? What is the procedure to apply for internship?
  14. Best Hospital/Institute which offer Internship programme for BPT student?
  15. List of IT Companies offering internship to B.Sc Computer Science student
  16. List of companies in Chennai offering one month internship in Corporate Secretary for B.Com student
  17. Companies offering one month Internship to B.Tech(ECE) 6th semester candidate in Allahabad?
  18. Possibility to do an Internship in any reputed Hospital of West Bengal for BDS private student?
16th July 2018, 05:59 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Hospital offering an Internship to BSc(Nursing) student in Allahabad

You can contact following hospitals in Allahabad:

- Nazareth Hospital, Kamla Nehru Road, Allahabad, Phone: 0532 2408270

- Jeevan Jyoti Hospital, Bai Ka Bagh, Allahabad, Phone: 1800 180 5313

- Parvati Hospital, Tagore Town, Allahabad, Phone: 0532 2465751

- Srijan Vatsalya Hospital, Civil Lines, Allahabad, Phone: 0532 2405050

- Medica Super Speciality Hospital, Atarsuia, Allahabad, Phone: 0532 2241844
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?