7th November 2016, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

Possibilities of getting internship in good MNCs in India?

hello.. Am from DMD university 3rd year, I want internship in good MNCs in India.. What are the possibilities of getting internship in good MNCs in India? Can you please guide me with the steps which I need to follow for the same? Awaiting for the response.

15th November 2016, 08:16 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Possibilities of getting internship in good MNCs in India?

Almost all the companies with exception of a few hire the interns from all over the India.

The procedure followed is as follows :

* The candidate has to go through the college in which he studies. So, he should have an application duly signed by either the head of the institution or the Training & Placement Officer of the institute.

* You have to submit that application along with a training/internship application either online or offline whichever may be the case.

* Some companies/institutes which run exclusive training programs also charge some fees as well which you have to pay.

After this you can take the admission in the training program successfully.
15th November 2016, 11:31 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibilities of getting internship in good MNCs in India?

There are so many MNC"s i.e. multi national companies in India. If you have good knowledge in your core field along with good communication skills, then you can apply for internship in any of MNC. You simply have to submit your application, CV and a reference letter in the HR section of the company.If they call you for interview, then you have to face an interview, after clearing to which you are eligible to start internship. Some of MNC's are Microsoft Corporation, Nestle, Sun Pharmaceutical, IBM etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?