25th September 2015, 11:53 PM
Unregistered

List of training programs related to telecommunication engineering?

Hi,

Do you provide any training programs for those persons who are working on the filed of telecommunication? I am working on the operator around 3 years and I wish to increase my knowledge by attaining some training programs related to my field. Do you have any information regarding this?
Please reply me at [email protected]

2nd January 2018, 12:49 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of training programs related to telecommunication engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,

Do you provide any training programs for those persons who are working on the filed of telecommunication? I am working on the operator around 3 years and I wish to increase my knowledge by attaining some training programs related to my field. Do you have any information regarding this?
Please reply me at [email protected]

Some of the training programs related to telecommunication engineering students are given below;

Weather Monitoring System
Smart Irrigation System
Home Automation System
Smart Traffic Lighting
Solar Mobile Charger
Robotics
3G Equipment Training
4G Telecommunication Training
Certified Telecom Professional

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?