14th May 2015, 03:51 AM
Unregistered

Procedure of summer training in ICICI bank after B.Tech III year ECE?

i am in b.tech 3rd yr ece i want to do training in icici .how i get???

I want to work in future with this bank.

Traing will be helpful for me.

2nd January 2018, 01:18 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure of summer training in ICICI bank after B.Tech III year ECE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am in b.tech 3rd yr ece i want to do training in icici .how i get???

I want to work in future with this bank.

Traing will be helpful for me.

Sorry, it is not possible to do summer training in ICICI Bank after completion of BTech 3rd year ECE. Students who are studying electronics and communication engineering course can apply for summer training in the companies which are related to their subjects. The ICICI Bank does not offer summer training to the BTech ECE students. BTech ECE students can contact their college placement and training cell for the summer training. They can also apply directly to the companies for summer training or can apply for summer training through employee referral.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?