1st May 2015, 04:29 AM
Unregistered

M.Sc Physics related internship program? How to apply for it?

Well I am doing integrated msc in physics so i want to know the related internship program ... and also that how to apply it?

3rd January 2018, 12:54 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: M.Sc Physics related internship program? How to apply for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Well I am doing integrated msc in physics so i want to know the related internship program ... and also that how to apply it?

Those students who are studying an MSc Physics course can do internship in various organizations. Some of the names of the companies for physics internships are given below;

Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) - Official Website

Indian Institute of Astrophysics - Official Website

Saha Institute of Nuclear Physics - Official Website

Toppr - Official Website

CERN Openlab - Official Website

Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research - Official Website

S N Bose National Centre for Basic Sciences - Official Website

Students have to apply for internships through their college placement and training department. They can also apply for internships through employee referral. They have to apply for the internship with no objection certificate, resume and covering letter. Interns are shortlisted on the basis of merit and sometimes interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?