13th October 2015, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

Minimum term of internship in Surat for BE students?

I am a BE electronics 2rd year student. And i want to do training in Surat, Gujarat. Please mention what is the minimum term for training or internship?
Hoping for a favourable reply.

4th August 2017, 06:03 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum term of internship in Surat for BE students?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a BE electronics 2rd year student. And i want to do training in Surat, Gujarat. Please mention what is the minimum term for training or internship?
Hoping for a favourable reply.
B.E students from 3rd and 4th year are eligible to do internships in various organizations. Minimum duration of the internship is three weeks to one month. Actually, duration of the internship is based on the gap period in between semesters. In general, students do internships while studying to get hands on experience. Internships are useful for getting practical experience in the industry. Internship is one of the best and important part of an engineering study. Therefore, the minimum period of internship is around three to four weeks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?