7th October 2015, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for internship in PSU being a Mechanical student?

Sir,
I have successfully completed my 3rd year of B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering. I want to do Internship in any PSU. Can you please tell me how I can apply?

Related Questions:
  1. PSU companies offering Internship to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) final semester student? Eligibility to apply?
  2. Procedure to apply for Internship in Automobile Industries for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student?
  3. How can I apply for Internship in PSU being a B.Tech(Petroleum Engineering) 3rd year student?
  4. List of all PSU's in which mechanical student can apply?
  5. Eligibility to apply for Internship in Godrej and L&T for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student?
  6. How to apply for internship in company? I am a 2nd year Mechanical engineering student from Mumbai University -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Being a B.Tech(ME) student how can I apply for Internship programme?
  8. What does Internship meant for? Procedure and documents required to apply for Mechanical Engineering student?
  9. What is the procedure followed to apply for internship in ONGC and other PSU companies?
  10. List of companies which offer Internship in Mechanical Design for B.Tech(ME) student? Procedure to apply?
  11. What is the syllabus of PSU? I am a final year mechanical engineering student
  12. Am I eligible to apply for internship in companies like L&T and Godrej if am doing 2nd year Mechanical Engineering?
  13. Procedure to apply for Internship in L&T, Mumbai for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?
  14. Procedure to apply for Internship in HAL for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) final year student? List of private and government companies in Bangalore for Internship?
  15. How to apply for internship in companies like L&T, Godrej while doing second year of Mechanical Engineering?
  16. Procedure to apply for Internship in any company for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  17. Possibility to apply for PSU recruitment exam for AMIE student?
  18. Will there be any International Internship available for me being a candidate of pursuing 3rd semester of Mechanical Engineering?
4th August 2017, 04:36 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for internship in PSU being a Mechanical student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I have successfully completed my 3rd year of B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering. I want to do Internship in any PSU. Can you please tell me how I can apply?

Mechanical engineering students from 3rd or 4th year can apply for internships in various PSUs. Students can apply for internships through their college training and placement cell or directly or employee referral. Students can also send emails to the HR Manger of the organizations. Many students are getting internships through employee referrals only. Students are shortlisted based on their academic marks, a written test and interview in some PSUs. Some of the PSUs offering internships for mechanical students are given below;

SAIL - Official Website

Power Grid Corporation - Official Website

BHEL - Official Website

ONGC - Official Website

NTPC - Official Website

Indian Railways - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?