9th March 2016, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to do an Internship during summer vacation in DRDO for CSE 3rd year student?

Hi,
I am studying B.Tech 3rd year in Computer Science & Engineering in IGDTUW. I have interest to do Summer Internship in DRDO. Is there any chance to get that, if possible please inform me the details about that.
With Regards-
Swati Priya

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed procedure to apply for an Internship during summer vacation in TCS for B.Tech 3rd year student? -- [New]
  2. Internship during summer vacation for 1 month in Rajasthan for CSE 3rd year student?
  3. Where to do internship while doing B.Tech CSE 3rd year from IPU Delhi? Procedure to apply for the internships? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. List of companies I can apply for internship during my summer vacation? I'm a 3rd year B.Tech(ECE) student with aggregate of 75% marks
  5. How to do summer internship in DRDO? I am a 3rd year Mechanical engineering student
  6. How can I apply for an Internship during summer vacations in TCS, Lucknow being a CSE 3rd year student?
  7. List of companies offering Internship during summer vacation in Delhi and Gurgaon for CSE 3rd year student?
  8. Companies offering 1 month Summer Internship to B.E.(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  9. Companies which offers 2 months Summer Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  10. Internship in summer vacation for 3rd year ECE student in eastern India region?
  11. Procedure to do Internship during summer vacation in NTPC for Mechanical 3rd year student? Important dates for Internship?
  12. Detailed procedure to apply for an internship during summer vacation in Wipro for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  13. Companies offering Internship programme for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? How to apply for it?
  14. How to apply for internship in DRDO?
  15. How to do summer internship if I am a student of B.Tech 3rd year computer science
  16. Can I apply for Internship in DRDO Hyderabad during summer vacations having 2 backlog in 3rd semester being a Mechatronics student?
  17. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in DRDO for B.Tech(Metallurgical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  18. How to apply for summer internship at DRDO Bangalore?
1st May 2016, 01:06 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to do an Internship during summer vacation in DRDO for CSE 3rd year student?

It is nice to see you looking forward to internship opportunities during summer vacation especially in DRDO. You can get a chance to pursue internship in DRDO, but it is really tough and there are very less open positions. You can apply through referral of the employees of senior level working in DRDO or through referral of senior designation holders of Indian Army. There is no other way of application as it is well secured and without referral you cannot even apply. So, have a discussion with DRDO or Indian Army personnel and try to apply through his/her referral.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?