18th January 2016, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do internship in BSNL office while studying ECE degree course?

I am a second year, ECE student in ubdt college in davanagere. I would like to do my internship in BSNL in next vacation (summer). I dont know anything. Can you please brief me if it is possible for me to do internship in BSNL office?

28th January 2016, 04:11 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do internship in BSNL office while studying ECE degree course?

Yes, you can very much go for Internship programme is BSNL in summer vacation. There is nothing such to worry about. You just need to follow certain steps that's all. The steps are as follows;

> Visit the nearest BSNL office or visit its official website and submit or upload a Resume stating the reason for it.

> Fill up the application/admission form along with providing the details asked for.

> Check whether you are even eligible for the training programme or not.

> Once you are selected you will be notified and will be thereafter asked to submit the training fee.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?