5th September 2016, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do internship in IIT karagpur at the end of 2nd year?

I am a 2nd year student of EEE. I want to do internship in IIT KGP.
kindly provide with the information about
1) is it possible to do internships at IIT KGP at the end of 2nd year.
2) if yes then how to apply for it.? Can you please give me the information soon as possible?

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed for doing summer internship in IIT Karagpur?
  2. How to apply for summer internship in ONGC at the end of 2nd year?
  3. Procedure to get internship in LNT by end of 2nd year?
  4. How to apply for summer internship at ONGC being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year of B.Tech?
  5. What is the right time to get internship for B.Tech? What happens if I don't get internship before the end of 4 years?
  6. What kind of internship is to be done at the end of 2nd year? Names of the colleges that allow for internships in South Region?
  7. Am I eligible to do internship after completion of B.Tech 2nd year?
  8. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in IISC for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering)?
  9. How do I get a summer internship from leading chemical companies at the end of 2nd year B.Tech?
  10. Procedure to apply for MAT lab or any summer training at IIT, Karagpur? -- [New]
  11. How to do summer internship/paid internship job in ISRO? I am a 2nd year student of department of Aerospace Engineering in IIT Kharagpur
  12. Internship opportunities for students of IIT Electrical Engineering 2nd year students in core company in Hyderabad? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Am I eligible to get internship while doing B.Tech 2nd year Electrical Engineering in IIT, Varanasi?
  14. Possibility to do Internship in IIT for B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student?
  15. Summer Internship in IIT, Delhi after 2nd year B.Tech (CSE)?
  16. Eligibility to apply and fee to pay for Summer Internship in IIT for B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student?
  17. Procedure to apply for Internship in IIT-Delhi for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 2nd year student of NIT-Sikkim?
  18. Internship for 1 month in in Bangalore and Hyderabad for student of 2nd year ECE from IIT?
29th September 2016, 01:51 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do internship in IIT karagpur at the end of 2nd year?

I am extremely sorry to state that it is not possible to pursue internship in IIT, Kharagpur at the end of second year unless you are a student of IIT, Kharagpur or any other IITs. This is because second year students are not preferred owing to the fact that they have less domain knowledge. Hence third and fourth year students are preferred to second year engineering students. So, it is recommended to go for training at the end of second year and you can apply for internship opportunity at the end of your third year of engineering course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?