26th November 2015, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

Potential companies for internship for second year engineering student?

Hello sir, Greetings. Please I am expecting an overwhelming response on my query and also let me know as soon as possible. I am 2nd year engineering student and I want to know list of companies for internship?

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies offering Internship to B.Tech(Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering) 3rd year student?
  2. List of companies which offers Internship for B.Tech(ME) student who has a gap of 1 year?
  3. How to do internship in IT company? I am a final year engineering student with 75% aggregate
  4. Software companies offering Internship to B.Tech(CSE) student? Procedure to apply?
  5. Which companies should I prefer for internship in Mumbai? I am a student of 2nd year engineering
  6. Companies offering 2 months Internship to B.Tech(Civil Engineering) student
  7. Which companies are hiring Electronics and Communication Engineering students? Benefits for internship? Which are the companies providing internship? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship?
  9. Which companies will allow to take internship being a 3rd year B.E student?
  10. Companies which offers Internship in AP for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 2nd year student?
  11. Companies offering internship in Automobile sector for Manufacturing engineering student?
  12. List of companies which offer Summer Internship for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student in Nagpur
  13. Can I do internship for one month while doing 1st year Computer Science and Engineering?
  14. How to do internship if I am a student of EEE? Which are the companies offering internship?
  15. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  16. Companies offering Internship programme for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? How to apply for it?
  17. List of companies which provides internship to a MCA final year student?
  18. Core companies which offer Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student?
27th November 2015, 12:04 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Potential companies for internship for second year engineering student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, Greetings. Please I am expecting an overwhelming response on my query and also let me know as soon as possible. I am 2nd year engineering student and I want to know list of companies for internship?
List of companies for internship:-

1. Inplant Training, 120 Wallajah Road, PIN : 620002, Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Phone: 098430 75409

2. Surprise Solutions, #97/98,Next To Kasi Theatre, Nehru Road, Ashok Nagar, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, Phone: 044 2471 4776

3. Pendula IT, Satyamurthy Nagar, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, Phone: 099400 27692

4. Agriya, New no 61, Plot no 39, Second Street, Kamdar Nagar, Mahalingapuram, Nungambakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, Phone: 044 4010 1777

5. Link Ware Technologies Pvt. Ltd., Komal Building, 12, Jagadeeswarar Street, III Floor, Penthouse #10, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, Phone: 044 2434 8201

6. i-Net Solution, No.1, 2nd Vaniyar Street, Lucky Golden Complex 1 st floor, Land Mark: Karayanchavadi Bus stop , Karayanchavadi, Poonamallee, Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Phone: 097900 33533
27th November 2015, 01:28 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Potential companies for internship for second year engineering student?

There are numerous companies which provide internship opportunities. However, the internship opportunities are based on a particular domain. Hence, it is not possible for us to state the internships or the companies in which you are eligible for internship unless you state your branch of engineering. Kindly comment below with the name of your branch of engineering and we will provide you a detailed response.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?