7th February 2014, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

Procedure of 6 month training in Seimens?

Hello Sir/Madam;
I am the student of E.C.E. of 7th sem. From january our 6 month training will be going on .
SO I want to know the procedure to get training from your company.
Thank You
With Regards;
Jasmine Grewal.
Date:9.12.2011

Related Questions:
  1. How to do training in companies like Airtel, Reliance, Ericsson, Seimens, Nokia, Huawei after doing B.Tech in ECE
  2. What is the procedure of 6 month training?
  3. Training procedure and fee for one month training?
  4. Applying for 6 months training of B.Tech (CSE) in companies?
  5. Are Industrial training really beneficial in getting placed in core semiconductor companies? Which stream to opt Embedded or VLSI?
  6. How may I do one month training for CSE in Surat? What's the applying procedure for the same? List of companies providing training to CSE students?
  7. Procedure to get a seat in 6 months industrial training while doing degree in CSE trade?
  8. Procedure to apply for summer training while in private engineering college? Companies in which I can do training?
  9. Procedure to pursue 6 months training in Maruti?
  10. How to take internship training of 6th month in MNC? What is the procedure?
  11. Procedure to apply for summer training? I am a student of private engineering college in Bhilai
  12. Criteria for join Automobile Industry for training? Procedure to join?
  13. One month training in mechanical companies?
  14. How to apply for summer training in CSE branch? What's the applying procedure for the same? I'm in B.Tech(computer science) 2nd year
  15. What is the procedure to apply for summer training in DRDO Jodhpur? Any chance to get enrolled for training as only 1.5 months are left?
  16. Companies for one month industrial training after completion of 2nd year of B.Tech.(ECE) -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How may I join practical training program in Delhi for a period of one month during my mechanical engineering graduation?
  18. Procedure of training while pursuing B.Tech in Civil Engineering?
26th February 2014, 06:46 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Procedure of 6 month training in Seimens?

To start procedure of your Training you can contact to the following addresses if any queries.And the process is given as follows.Siemens is a one of the good companies where candidates can avail the best opportunity for their career.The Siemens power academy is the key center for all the main products related to training with in the Siemens energy.It also helps link their customer with experts with in the Product line.

The training given by the Siemens will be useful when candidates put in the work for their projects.Training academy offers various courses related to the Energy product and Service portfolio so that it can be customized to meet the Needs of customers.There is a good training in the field from the Oil and Gas extraction and even refining to the Power generation from the fossils and various renewable sources.You can contact the following addresses for Training more details,

→ Siemens Ltd,Thane
Tel: +91-22-3966208/8087(Ms.Avanti Satam)
→ Siemens Ltd,Navi mumbai
Tel: +91-22-27568099 (Ms.Minal Jadhav)

Those sources such as Power Transmission and distribution,Renewable sources,grid connection,central and distributed conversion and more.These course will be taught in the training gives candidate of a special knowledge.There are highly skilled,trained and experience instructors in the company itself.And they share the expert knowledge and delivers a good high quality course materials,so that using this knowledge candidates can work and take Siemens to the peak heights.It will maximize the Siemens products maximizing performance,reliability to successfully meet the demands of a market,availability and more.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?