7th February 2014, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

On what basis training is given during training period?

sir/madam recently i selected for tech mahindra company on what basis will you give training during training period? Tell me on what basis will you give training?

25th February 2014, 10:05 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: On what basis training is given during training period?

Training depends on the type of course you are enrolled in and it differs from company to company. Even within a single company there are various sort of training courses offered. It depends in which you are enrolled in. Training are given basically to give you a practical knowledge of the implementation of various concepts and facts learnt in the main course of study. You will get to know the working pattern of various machines and will get an idea of the professional world curriculum.

However, if you are being offered training for some job posts, then you will be trained for the working pattern of the concerned job post. You will get to know the various jobs you need to do when you join the company in that job post. You will experience various situations and will be put to test so that you be perfect when you join the company in that job post.
26th February 2014, 06:43 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: On what basis training is given during training period?

Firstly,congratulations for selected in Tech Mahindra.Tech Mahindra is one of the Popular Information Technology Company.Soon after getting selected to Tech mahindra the candidates who selected will be undergoing for the Training.This Training period by Tech mahindra is also called as Probation Period.So the work to be done as an Employee,in future months will be tough in the Training period.

It support the training for the cause of the Education to employment.Generally the Training from Tech mahindra covers the all the needs and requirements needed by the Company.So basically it covers the various sectors such as

* Hospitality
* Business Process outsourcing
* Tally
* Information Technology
* Nurse Aids
* Personal Grooming Services and more.

Also it mainly concentrate on the verticals,Programming languages,required for their projects.While working for company each selected candidate will be allotted Each head.So the project will be done under the view of Trainers or Project heads.Based on the experience you can even reach good higher positions.By the completion of your Training you may get good commend over the Communication skills,Self confidence,Potentiality which is required for an Employee and Job readiness.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?