15th February 2016, 12:07 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for an internship for B.Tech Mechanical 3rd year student?

Respected Sir,
I am Kumara Swami from 3rd year B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering). I want to do an internship. Please tell me the procedure for applying the internship? Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for 2 months Internship in Bangalore for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  2. Internship in L&T and Tata Motors for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  3. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in HAL and ISRO for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  4. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  5. What is the procedure followed to apply for internship while doing B.Tech Mechanical 3rd year?
  6. Procedure to apply for an internship for B.Tech Mechanical 3rd year student? -- [New]
  7. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Tata Motors for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  8. Procedure and guidelines to apply for Internship in Mahindra Automotive for Mechanical 3rd year student?
  9. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship programme at TATA Motors for B.Tech ME 3rd year student?
  10. Procedure to do Internship for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student? Do I have to pay fee for Internship?
  11. Procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL, Hyderabad for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  12. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student? Last date of application?
  13. Procedure to apply for Internship in Automobile Industries for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student?
  14. What is the procedure to be followed for getting internship while doing Mechanical Engineering 3rd year?
  15. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in L&T for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  17. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in ONGC/NTPC for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  18. What is the procedure to follow for getting internship in L&T while doing 3rd year Mechanical Engineering?
13th March 2016, 11:33 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for an internship for B.Tech Mechanical 3rd year student?

Different companies have different procedure of application. You need to check with the concerned company to apply as per their procedure of application. You can apply for internship through :-

- Online internship portals like letsintern, twenty19, internshala, etc.
- Online application through portal of the concerned company.
- Offline application
- On-campus recruitment drive of interns.
- Pool-campus recruitment drive through application from your college to the concerned company.
15th March 2016, 10:41 PM
OnePlus

Default Re: Procedure to apply for an internship for B.Tech Mechanical 3rd year student?

** If you want to do internship in reputed companies firstly you need to have a updated resume with all your achievement and your interest.
** Then you can join internship programme through there official website of the companies.And then apply for the internship programme by filling your personal and Education details and uploading your resume.
** Then they will short-list the candidate according to there criteria and if you where short-listed then they will invite you for the online test.And if you score good rank then you will get an opportunity to do internship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?