28th June 2015, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Internship in IT companies for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year candidate?

Hi guys,
Can you please tell me what is the procedure
to get Internship in IT companies?
I have completed my 3rd year of B.Tech
and my branch is ECE. Kindly tell me.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed for applying internship in L&T and other leading companies?
  2. List of Biotech companies in which I can do internship? Procedure to apply for the internship?
  3. Companies offering Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student in Bangalore? Procedure to apply?
  4. Companies offering Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  5. Procedure to get internship and list of companies that provide internship?
  6. Which Electronics Companies I can apply for Summer Internship in Rajasthan being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech?
  7. List of Companies to do Internship for 3rd year Mechanical students? Procedure to apply for Internship in these companies?
  8. List of companies offering 1 month Winter Internship in Bangalore for B.E.(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  9. Where should I apply for Internship in Holidays? Which companies I can apply for Internship and the procedure to apply?
  10. Companies offering Internship to B.Tech(Metallurgical Engineering) 3rd year student in Bangalore? Procedure to apply?
  11. Mechanical engineering internship in Core companies for 3rd year?
  12. Companies which offers 2 months Summer Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  13. Companies offering 1 month Summer Internship to B.E.(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  14. Companies that provide Summer Internship to ETC students after 3rd year of B.Tech.? Procedure to apply for it?
  15. Which are the companies offering summer internship after 3rd year?
  16. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student? Procedure to join?
  17. Companies offering Internship for a candidate who has secured 60% in B.Tech? Procedure to apply?
  18. Companies that offer internship for 3rd year B.E.(ECE) students? Procedure to apply for the internship? -- [Most Discussed]
29th June 2015, 08:43 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Internship in IT companies for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year candidate?

Various IT companies provide internships. However, it is difficult to get an internship opportunity in IT Company being an ECE engineering student. This is because they prefer CS candidates. You can get an internship opportunity through reference in any IT Company. Otherwise you can get internship by contacting the company via email and follow the specified procedure to get an internship opportunity. Many IT companies also visit various colleges to recruit interns. You can also attend such internship drive and get selected as an intern.
30th June 2015, 12:57 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Internship in IT companies for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year candidate?

IT is very interesting filed and has good scope.

IT stands for Information Technology.

For getting training in any of the company you have to contact with the HR of that particular company.

Yo can contact to him/her directly or leave a mail to him/her

It is good if you submit a college recommendation along with the application to HR of the company.

If they approve your request then you can start your training.

Some of best options for you are :

** Rolta India

** HCL Technologies Limited

** Polaris Technology

** Mindtree
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?