15th July 2014, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Vocational Training in Wipro, Kolkata for B.Tech 3rd year student?

Respected madam/sir
I'm a 3rd year B-Tech student from PCE,Rourkela,Odisha.
I want to do vocational training at WIPRO,Kolkata.
What is the procedure? How can I apply?

Related Questions:
  1. List of the companies along with their procedure, offering vocational training for civil engineering students? I am pursuing B.Tech(3rd year) with civil engineering stream from NIT, Suratkal
  2. What type of training should I do to apply for Vocational Training in IBM at Kolkata?
  3. Detailed information and requirements to pursue Winter Vocational Training programme in NTPC for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student?
  4. How may I do summer training for electronics in Kolkata? I'm 3rd year B.Tech(electronics and communication) student
  5. Procedure to apply for Summer Vocational Training in TCS, Accenture or Wipro in Bangalore for B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester student?
  6. How to apply for Vocational training in TCS or any other reputed companies in West Bengal?
  7. Procedure for vocational training in NTPC(Kahalgeon) during summer? I am a B.Tech 3rd year electrical engineering student
  8. List of Aeronautical Centres where I can apply for summer training during 3rd year Aeronautical B.Tech? Procedure to apply in HAL Bangalore?
  9. Procedure to apply for Registration in BHEL for Vocational Training? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to do vocational training in Mumbai? i am a student of electronics and telecommunication
  11. How to do industrial training in Kolkata? I am a CSE B.Tech 2nd year student
  12. Procedure to apply for Summer Training programme in any PSU company for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  13. What is the procedure to apply for Winter Training in CESE Kolkata? I am a B.Tech 3rd year student
  14. Procedure to apply for Summer Training programme in Tata Motors, Lucknow for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  15. How can I apply for training in Wipro, TCS, IBM while in B.Tech IT 3rd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can a B.Tech 3rd year Electronics Student apply for Training in NTPC? Procedure to apply for it?
  17. How to apply for summer training in Indian Railways? I am a B.Tech 3rd year electronics and communication student
  18. How to do vocational training from railway? I am a 3rd year in ECE department
4th July 2017, 12:02 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Vocational Training in Wipro, Kolkata for B.Tech 3rd year student?

To apply for vocational training in Wipro, you can directly mail your CV with a recommendation letter to the HR department requesting about your internship. If they finds you eligible then they will call you to complete the further selection procedure. You have to appear for a written examination followed by personal interview. You will also require a NOC prepared by the principal of your college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?