31st March 2015, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

Procedure and eligibility to apply for Training in NTPC, Muzaffarpur for B.Tech 2nd year student of MNNIT, Allahabad?

Sir
I am pursuing B.Tech 2nd year from MNNIT Allahabad and I want to training in NTPC, Muzaffarpur, I want to get a guideline that what is procedure for applying Training and eligibility for doing Training there?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to do Training in NTPC, Muzaffarpur for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  2. How to do training in NTPC Kanti Muzaffarpur? I am a 3rd year diploma in electrical engineering student
  3. How may I do summer training of 6 weeks? How to apply for NTPC? I'm doing Mechanical engineering
  4. Training/Internship in NTPC Muzaffarpur?
  5. Procedure to apply for Vocational Training at NTPC, Muzaffarpur for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  6. Procedure to apply for Internship in NTPC for B.Tech 2nd year student? Last date of application?
  7. How to do training in NTPC? What is the procedure to apply in NTPC
  8. Procedure to be followed to do training in NTPC Muzaffarpur Bihar
  9. How to apply for training at IIT Institutes? What is the procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Procedure to apply for Summer Training programme in NTPC, Delhi for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
  11. Can a B.Tech 3rd year Electronics Student apply for Training in NTPC? Procedure to apply for it?
  12. Procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL, BEL and NTPC for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
  13. How can I apply for Training in NTPC being a 3rd year student of B.Tech(ME)? Process of Training in NTPC?
  14. Procedure of summer training in NTPC? How can I apply for it? I am a 2nd year mechanical engineering student
  15. Procedure to apply for Summer Training being a student of pursuing 2nd year in EEE?
  16. How to apply for NTPC after B.Tech Agricultural engineering?
  17. What is the procedure to apply for summer training in HAL?
  18. Seat details in PSU companies for ECE branch? I am a student of B.Tech in MNNIT Allahabad
8th April 2015, 01:30 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure and eligibility to apply for Training in NTPC, Muzaffarpur for B.Tech 2nd year student of MNNIT, Allahabad?

There is no eligibility criteria as such for training course. You need to provide the requisite documents like NOC letter as asked by the concerned branch of NTPC and pay the training fees. You need to get the application form from the NTPC branch of Muzaffarpur. Then you need to fill it up following all the specified instructions. Then you need to attach the requisite documents as asked by the authority and demand draft of training fees and submit it before the stipulated date to the specified address. Then you need to get a receipt of your form submission. Later they will acknowledge you with the training date, time and venue. You need to report as per the instructions specified.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?