19th April 2015, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

Procedure and fee to do Training in Wipro for B.Tech 2nd year student?

Hello,
I want to do Training after 4th semester means after 2nd year of my B.Tech in Wipro company. How I can do Training and what is its fee for giving Training also what I have to do for taking Training in this company?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get summer training in TCS/Wipro after 2nd year of B.Tech. in Bioinformatics? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Procedure to apply for Summer Training being a student of pursuing 2nd year in EEE?
  3. How to do training in HAL? I am a student of B.Tech 2nd year
  4. Procedure to apply, fee structure and lodging facility in Koradi Power Plant for Winter Training?
  5. Procedure to apply for Internship in Wipro for B.Tech 2nd year student?
  6. Procedure to get training in Wipro?
  7. Where in Delhi could I do my summer training? I am a B.Tech 2nd year student
  8. How to do industrial training in Kolkata? I am a CSE B.Tech 2nd year student
  9. How can I join training in WIPRO while in 4th sem of B.Tech?
  10. Procedure to apply for training in BSNL if last date is passed away? Does it helpful? What are the topics available in training for B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student?
  11. Procedure to apply for 6-7 weeks Training in BCCL-Dhanbad, OICL-Barauni, SAIL-Bokaro and Railway in Jasidih, Jhajha and Asansol for B.Tech(ME) 2nd year student?
  12. How to do training in WIPRO? I am a student of B.Tech CSE
  13. Training program in Wipro for B.E. 2nd year student?
  14. How can I apply for Internship programme in Wipro, Accenture, CTS or TCS being a B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student?
  15. Procedure to apply for internship in reputed companies?
  16. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship programme in IBM, Wipro, Infosys or TCS for B.Tech 2nd year student?
  17. Detailed information and procedure to apply for Training in Tata Motors, Pune for B.Tech 2nd year student?
  18. Procedure to apply for Training in ISRO for B.Tech(ECE) 4th year student?
24th April 2015, 11:55 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure and fee to do Training in Wipro for B.Tech 2nd year student?

To get training in the Wipro which is a well reputed company you have to apply through the training application form released by the Wipro. Selection is done on the basis of first come first serve. So my suggestion to you is that you should apply as soon as possible after releasing the application form. Because so many students apply for training in Wipro. So the selection process may be first come first serve.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?