18th September 2019, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

Skills required to apply for Digital Marketing internship in Solution Platter Delhi?

Hello friends, I am interested in doing an internship of Digital Marketing which is available in Solution Platter Delhi. I need to know about the skills which are essentially required to apply for this internship.

21st September 2019, 04:36 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to apply for Digital Marketing internship in Solution Platter Delhi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I am interested in doing an internship of Digital Marketing which is available in Solution Platter Delhi. I need to know about the skills which are essentially required to apply for this internship.

Candidates with skills in Digital Marketing and content writing are preferred for the Digital Marketing internship in the Solution Platter, Delhi. Candidates with knowledge and skills in SEO management are preferred for the Digital Marketing internship in the Solution Platter, Delhi. Candidates who can handle on page and off page optimization are preferred for the Digital Marketing internship in the Solution Platter, Delhi. Candidates with suitable interests and skills are preferred for the Digital Marketing internship in the Solution Platter, Delhi.
21st September 2019, 07:47 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Skills required to apply for Digital Marketing internship in Solution Platter Delhi?

Skills required to apply for Digital Marketing internship in Solution Platter, Delhi are given below:-

1. Candidate should have knowledge of Digital marketing.
2. Candidate should have knowledge of content writing.
3. Candidate should have knowledge of SMM management, SEO management.
4. Candidate should have relevant skills and interest.
5. Candidate should have English proficiency.

You may visit their official website www.solutionplatter.com for more information.
21st September 2019, 11:16 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to apply for Digital Marketing internship in Solution Platter Delhi?

Skills required to apply for Digital Marketing internship in Solution Platter Delhi is given below :-

1)Candidates must have knowledge in PHP

2)Candidates should have skill in Social Media Marketing.

3)Candidates must have knowledge in Google Analytics.

4)Candidates should have knowledge in Search Engine Optimization (SEO).

5)Candidates must have knowledge in Search Engine Marketing (SEM).

6)Candidates must have knowledge of Google and Bing's services, including Analytics and Webmaster Tools.

7)Candidates should have Knowledge of Google's Keyword Tool.

8)Candidates should have knowledge in HTML and CSS

For more information visit on (http://www.solutionplatter.com)
22nd September 2019, 09:45 PM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Skills required to apply for Digital Marketing internship in Solution Platter Delhi:
  • Applicants must have Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills
  • Applicants should understand and can utilize emerging platforms, digital media, and web/social media management and measurement tools (e.g. HootSuite, Google Analytics)
  • Applicants should strong working knowledge of email marketing applications (e.g. Constant Contact)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?