18th September 2019, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

Duration of Digital Marketing internship in Solution Platter Delhi?

Respected Sir, I am looking forward to doing an internship of Digital Marketing internship in Solution Platter Delhi. I don’t know about the duration of this internship. Can you please let me know about the duration?

21st September 2019, 06:53 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of Digital Marketing internship in Solution Platter Delhi?

The duration of the Digital Marketing internship in Solution Platter Delhi is 3 months. The last date to apply for this internship is 2nd October 2019 and there is only 1 vacancy is available. The skills required to apply for this internship are a candidate must have a good knowledge of SEO Management, SMM Management, Digital Marketing and Content Writing.

I am also giving you the company website link for your reference that is www.solutionplatter.com
21st September 2019, 07:32 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Duration of Digital Marketing internship in Solution Platter Delhi?

Duration of Digital Marketing internship in Solution Platter, Delhi is 3 months. There is only 1 vacancy available for the internship.

Selected candidate will get the stipend of Rs.7,000 per month and the last date to apply for the internship is 16th September 2019 in Solution Platter, Delhi.

You may also visit their official website http://www.solutionplatter.com/ for more information.
21st September 2019, 11:12 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

The Duration of Digital Marketing internship in Solution Platter Delhi would be of 3 months.

The Last date to apply for Digital Marketing internship in Solution Platter Delhi is 10th October 2019.

For more information visit on (http://www.solutionplatter.com)
22nd September 2019, 01:06 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The duration of Digital Marketing internship in Solution Platter Delhi would be of 3 months and is full time. You should be available for duration of 3 months and must be from Delhi and neighboring cities.

The stipend that would be offered to Digital Marketing internship in Solution Platter Delhi would be Rs.5,000 per month.

You can visit the website https://www.solutionplatter.com/ for more information.
22nd September 2019, 09:53 PM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I am looking forward to doing an internship of Digital Marketing internship in Solution Platter Delhi. I don’t know about the duration of this internship. Can you please let me know about the duration?
The total duration of the internship program will be for a total of three months. Summer Internship program can be applied by only those students who are studying or completed a Bachelor degree in concerned specialization from a recognized University/Institution. Above given information are in brief. Before applying for the Digital Marketing internship at Solution Platter Delhi, please go through the official website
- Click Here.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?