2nd April 2017, 09:55 AM
Unregistered

Summer training in ECE from Nokia Siemens Network, Jaipur? List of other best ECE training companies?

Hello sir, I am student of B.Tech ECE 3rd year and want to do summer training from Nokia Siemens Network, Jaipur. Please tell about procedure for it? List of other best ECE training companies?

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for summer training being in 6th trimester? List of best ECE companies for summer training?
  2. How may I do industrial training for 6 months in B.Tech(ECE) 7th sem? List of good companies I can apply in? What's the applying procedure for the same?
  3. List of companies providing summer training for B.Tech ECE 1st year students? How can I apply in those companies for training?
  4. How to do summer training in Jaipur and Ajmer area? I am a ECE 6th semester student
  5. How to apply for summer training while doing 4th semester? Best ECE companies to do training?
  6. What is summer training? List of companies which offer two months summer training for ECE 3rd year student at Jaipur, kota and Jhalawar?
  7. List of companies providing summer training in Kolkata? How may I apply in BSNL? I'm doing B.Tech(ECE)
  8. How to apply for summer training while being in ECE company?
  9. Best companies for 4th semester Summer training for ECE? How to apply?
  10. How to do summer training in Jaipur? I am a 3rd year student
  11. How to do summer training in Nokia, Siemens, Motorola, Ericsson, Airtel? What is the procedure to apply?
  12. Companies providing summer training for B.Tech ECE 3rd year students? How can I apply in those companies for training? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. List of companies offering Industrial Training during summer vacations for ECE in Bihar?
  14. List of companies in which I can apply for summer training at Jaipur?
  15. In which companies can I apply for training while doing B.E ECE?
  16. List of companies and courses that I should opt for summer training during the engineering degree?
  17. Information about the companies which offer summer training for ECE 2nd year students? How to apply for the companies for training and when?
  18. List of companies offering summer training in Chattisgarh for ECE graduates?
7th April 2017, 12:10 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Summer training in ECE from Nokia Siemens Network, Jaipur? List of other best ECE training companies?

In order to do summer training in ECE from Nokia Siemens Network, Jaipur at first you have to visit their official website and submit you resume with a permission letter prepared by the training and placement cell of your college. If they have any vacancy then they will get back to you and will call you to appear for an entrance test followed by personal interview. After clearing all the stages you have to follow the further steps as suggested by the company in order to get the summer training opportunity.

Here are some of the best ECE training companies in Jaipur:

> KDK Softwares Pvt Ltd. (Subhash Marg, C Scheme, Ashok Nagar, Jaipur, Rajasthan, Phone: 0141 331 9550)

> Gati Technology Systems. (Sindhi Colony, Opp.Chamatkareshwar Mahadev Temple, Near Space Cinema, Banipark, Jaipur, Rajasthan, Phone: 098290 45512)

> ZealSofts. (Kiran Path, Mansarover, Jaipur, Rajasthan
Phone: 094622 94968)

> Permute It Pvt Ltd. (Siddharth Colony,, Sodala, Ajmer Road, Jaipur, Rajasthan, Phone: 098292 27944)

> LinuxSoft. (Jaipur, website: http://www.linuxsoft.co.in/)

> LWIndia. (Jaipur, website: http://www.lwindia.com/)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?