11th October 2016, 12:21 AM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria needed to do internship while doing ECE 2nd year?

Hello, How do I get internship programs for EC 2nd year student ....?? What is the eligibility criteria required for the same? Can you please help me to get the internship soon as possible? Kindly give me the suggestions and the steps which I need to follow for the same.

Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to apply for Internship in Telecom companies like BSNL and LG for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
  2. What is the eligibility criteria needed to do internship while doing ECE 2nd year?
  3. Are 2nd year students eligible for internship in BHEL? What is the eligibility criteria for doing internship in BHEL? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Summer Internship in IIT, Delhi for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
  5. In which field I can do an Internship being an ECE 2nd year student? List of companies offering job after completing Internship?
  6. Procedure to apply for Internship in Mysore for B.E.(ECE) 2nd year student?
  7. What are the opportunities of doing internship by 2nd year ECE students?
  8. Am I eligible to do internship while doing B.Tech 2nd year in private college? -- [New]
  9. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Internship in BSNL for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  10. What is the eligibility criteria asked for doing internship in IOCL?
  11. Which company should I choose to do internship for ECE 2nd year? Procedure to join that company?
  12. Which all companies to apply for internship while doing B.E ECE 2nd year?
  13. How to get internship for core company in Tamil Nadu being in 2nd year ECE?
  14. What is the eligibility criteria followed for applying summer internship for pre-final year ECE students?
  15. What is the eligibility criteria asked by Tata for doing internship?
  16. Eligibility to apply for Internship in BHEL for M.E. 2nd year student?
  17. Am I eligible to apply for internship in KPCL while pursuing M.Com 2nd year?
  18. Detailed procedure to apply for an Internship in ITC for ECE 2nd year student?
11th October 2016, 09:02 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria needed to do internship while doing ECE 2nd year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, How do I get internship programs for EC 2nd year student ....?? What is the eligibility criteria required for the same? Can you please help me to get the internship soon as possible? Kindly give me the suggestions and the steps which I need to follow for the same.

Thank you!
Those candidates who are doing B.Sc, B.Tech, M.Sc, MCA and M.Tech from a recognized University are eligible for internship. Pass out candidates are also eligible for internship. Internship doesn't require any percentage marks in through studies.

For application of the above mentioned companies ,you can send a CV with all testimonial to the given address through ordinary post. You can also attach a request letter for internship with signature.
11th October 2016, 02:12 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria needed to do internship while doing ECE 2nd year?

As you are in 2nd year of ECE stream, so you are eligible to apply for internship in different companies. However, some companies prefer candidates of 3rd year and above.

Here is the eligibility criteria to apply for internship:

> You should have completed half of your degree course.

> You should be pursuing your course from a recognized college/university.

> Pending backlogs are not allowed.

> Scoring good marks will be helpful but, there is no such requirement of percentage.

> Good behavior rand communication skills are must.

> Having extra qualification will be an advantage.

You can apply for internship through employee reference which is the best way to apply. If you have chosen a company then look for an employee working there who can refer your name for internship. It is easy to get internship through employee reference.

You can also take the help of your college. Get a recommendation letter and a NOC from the training and placement cell of your college. Write a cover application stating that you want to do internship and the area of training.

Prepare a resume, attach the letter, the cover application with it and address it to the HR department of the particular company.

You will receive a reply through an acknowledgement letter if your resume gets selected. Now you have to get the NOC signed by the principal of your college, attach it with the letter and send it again to the company. Next you will be called for interview to complete the selection process. Hence, after clearing the interview you can start your training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?