31st July 2015, 12:54 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for B.Tech CSE student to do summer training?

Respected Sir/Mam,

I lovely badaya student of b.tech CSE in 3 rd year from Jaipur.
i want to summer training for tcs or other companies.
please send me a process for training in this id. It will be really helpful for me if I understand this. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed for B.Tech CSE student to do summer training? -- [New]
  2. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in L&T for B.Tech(CE) 3rd year student?
  3. Summer training programme in IIT Kharagpur for B.Tech(CSE) student? Procedure to apply for it?
  4. How to join MNC's for summer training? Procedure to approach the company and their pre-requisites?
  5. Procedure to apply for Summer Training being a student of pursuing 2nd year in EEE?
  6. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in Tata Motors, Lucknow for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  7. How to apply for summer training in CSE branch? What's the applying procedure for the same? I'm in B.Tech(computer science) 2nd year
  8. Procedure to apply for Summer Training programme in Wipro, Gurgaon for B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester student?
  9. Procedure to apply in Summer Training for B.Tech(CSE) candidate?
  10. Companies for 6 months summer training with stipend after 2nd year B.Tech(CSE)? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Information about summer training after passing B.Tech CSE?
  12. Procedure to apply for Summer Training programme in any PSU company for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  13. How to apply for Summer Internship Training in IIT-Delhi for B.Tech CSE 6th semester student?
  14. How to do industrial training in Kolkata? I am a CSE B.Tech 2nd year student
  15. Procedure for selection of summer training?
  16. Companies in Uttar Pradesh for summer training and procedure to join them?
  17. What is the procedure to apply for summer training in HAL?
  18. Application procedure for summer training in CSE in TCS at Jamshedpur?
31st July 2015, 09:23 PM
pointer01

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for B.Tech CSE student to do summer training?

For getting training you need to follow the steps-

1-Go to the training office of that companies.
2-Select the course in which you want to do training.
3-Take the registration form for the training.
4-Fill it and submit it with the bio-data and registration fees.
5-You have to submit the training letter at the time of submitting the registration form.
31st July 2015, 10:45 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for B.Tech CSE student to do summer training?

Procedure to do summer training :-

- Some companies or organizations have online procedure of application while others have offline mode of application.
- For online provision, you need to apply online by filling online application form or by downloading the form online, getting a printout and filling it and sending it to the specified address.
- For offline provision, you need to contact the concerned branch of the company, get to know the application procedure, get the application form, fill it up and submit it before the stipulated date.
1st August 2015, 12:34 PM
arunpcst

First of all you have to take permission and a training letter from college for doing summer training. Then after you have to apply for training in companies .many companies conduct summer training in which company you are interested you can apply for that company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?