21st August 2016, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for doing internship in Accenture while doing B.Tech in NIT, Srinagar?

Hello Sir/Mam,

I am a student of B.tech in NIT Srinagar, heading to 3rd year.I want to do internship in Accenture company (Bangalore) in my winter vacation(2 month). May i get a chance to do internship. Can you please give me the information soon on this? Thank you!

Related Questions:
28th September 2016, 08:53 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for doing internship in Accenture while doing B.Tech in NIT, Srinagar?

Almost all the software firms with exception of a few hire the interns from all over the India. Accenture definitely hires as well as pay to the interns.

The general procedure to be followed by the candidate is as follows :

* The candidate has to go through the college in which he studies. So, he should have an application duly signed by either the head of the institution or the Training & Placement Officer of the institute.

* You have to submit that application along with a training/internship application either online or offline whichever may be the case.

* Some companies/institutes which run exclusive training programs also charge some fees as well which you have to pay.

After this you can take the admission in the training program successfully.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?