6th May 2016, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to study PhD in English in Christ University being a postgraduate of KSOU?

Hello Sir,
I have completed my Master's in English from Karnataka State Open University. Can I take admission in PhD in English in Christ University?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get admission to study PhD in English being a M.A. and B.Ed postgraduate?
  2. Drawbacks of study PhD in English course in KSOU?
  3. Admission procedure to study PhD in English in Calicut University for M.A. postgraduate?
  4. Am I eligible to study PhD in Physics in Christ University being a postgraduate?
  5. Is it possible to study PhD in English Literature without appearing in any entrance exam for distance English postgraduate?
  6. How to study PhD and become English Professor being a postgraduate?
  7. Eligibility to study PhD(Physics) for M.Sc postgraduate of KSOU? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Admission procedure to study PhD in English Literature in Ranchi University for M.A. postgraduate?
  9. Eligibility to study PhD(English) in Central University of Tamil Nadu, Thiruvarur for English postgraduate?
  10. Detailed information about PhD in English Language and English Literature for an English postgraduate? Possibility to do PhD in Management?
  11. Admission procedure to study PhD(Physics) in Mumbai University for M.Phil postgraduate of Kerala? Possibility to get direct admission?
  12. Whether Christ University is UGC approved for PhD courses?
  13. Can I study PhD without appearing in any entrance exam being a English postgraduate?
  14. Admission procedure to study PhD in English Literature in UK for M.A. postgraduate?
  15. Courses available to study in PhD at Harvard University for MCA postgraduate?
  16. How can I get admission to study PhD in Andhra University being a Physics postgraduate?
  17. Can I study Part Time PhD in Anna University being an English postgraduate?
  18. How to apply for Ph.D to become English professor being a postgraduate?
9th May 2016, 08:45 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study PhD in English in Christ University being a postgraduate of KSOU?

KSOU is a recognized distance mode university and you can surely apply for admission in Ph.D in English. Just make sure that you have got at least 55% marks in your masters degree.

Admission will be on the basis of performance in written exam and interview conducted by the concerned university.
9th May 2016, 11:50 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study PhD in English in Christ University being a postgraduate of KSOU?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir,
I have completed my Master's in English from Karnataka State Open University. Can I take admission in PhD in English in Christ University?
Sorry, it is not possible to study, the PhD in English in Christ University with M.A in English. The minimum eligibility to study PhD in English in Christ University is a pass in M.A with 55% marks and an M.Phil. So you are not eligible for the course. You have to appear for an entrance examination and interview for the admission to the course. The aspirant can check all the details in the website link given Click Here.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?