6th May 2016, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in PhD without appearing in UGC-NET having completed M.Sc(Biochemistry) about 10 years ago?

Hello,
I have done M.Sc(Biochemistry) from Awadhesh Pratap Singh University about 10 years ago. Can I get admission in PhD without appearing in UGC-NET?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to get admission to study PhD if completed B.E. about 18 years ago and having 5 years of worked experience?
  2. Am I eligible to apply for UGC-NET if completed M.Sc(Zoology) 10 years ago? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Possibility to do PhD for a candidate who has completed NET-JRF(Hindi) 4 years ago?
  4. What are the advantages of appearing in UGC-NET except PhD?
  5. Can I do Research without pursuing PhD if completed M.Sc in Biotechnology about 8 years ago?
  6. Am I eligible to study PhD in History if qualified UGC-NET around 3 years ago being a Government Teacher?
  7. Can I get direct admission to study PhD in Physics without appearing in UGC-NET?
  8. Eligibility to appear in CSIR-UGC-NET(Mathematical Science) for a candidate who has completed M.Sc 9 years ago?
  9. Eligibility to study PhD for an Architect who has completed B.Arch 30 years ago, Master's in Construction Management 27 years ago and PGD in Urban Planning 2 years ago?
  10. Admission procedure to study PhD in Physics for a candidate who has completed M.Phil around 17 years ago?
  11. In which entrance exam should I appear among CSIR-NET, UGC-NET, ARS-NET, ICAR-NET and SLET to do PhD?
  12. Eligibility to study PhD in Urdu for a candidate who has completed M.A. about 7 years ago?
  13. Whether my registration for PhD is valid if got admission 5 years ago?
  14. Procedure and eligibility to study PhD for a candidate who has completed M.Sc around 15 years ago?
  15. Can I get admission to study PhD after qualifying UGC-NET?
  16. Possibility to do PhD for a candidate who has completed M.Tech around 5 years ago?
  17. Is it compulsory to appear in UGC-NET for doing PhD in Computer Science for MCA postgraduate?
  18. Procedure to study PhD through UGC-NET for M.A.(History) postgraduate?
9th May 2016, 08:43 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in PhD without appearing in UGC-NET having completed M.Sc(Biochemistry) about 10 years ago?

There will be written exam and interview in most cases for Ph.D admission in India. If you don't have UGC NET score then it will be difficult to get admission in a top university.

If you have 5 years of experience in the given field then also you will be exempted from entrance exam stage. You have 10 years of gap and if you were engaged in a profession related to the given field then it will help you to get admission in a reputed university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?