23rd October 2018, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

Can I get PhD(Economics) admission in Rabindra Bharati University through UGC-NET?

Hello, I am interested to join Rabindra Bharati University for doing PhD program in Economics. I am an Economics postgraduate. I have applied for Rabindra Bharati PhD entrance exam. I have also applied for UGC-NET Economics. I would like to know that if I fail in university entrance and qualify in UGC-NET the I get admission in Rabindra Bharati University for mentioned course?

28th October 2018, 09:36 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get PhD(Economics) admission in Rabindra Bharati University through UGC-NET?

Yes, you can get admission in PhD(Economics) in Rabindra Bharati University through UGC-NET. You must have a Master’s degree in the relevant subject with minimum 55% marks (50% for SC/ST) from a recognized university to be eligible to do PhD(Economics) in Rabindra Bharati University. University conducts entrance test and interview for admission to PhD programs. Candidates who have qualified in the M.Phil, NET/SET/GATE/UGC (JRF)/CSIR (JRF) or Teacher Fellowship Holder are exempted from appearing in the entrance test conducted by the University. But they have to appear in the interview.
Rabindra Bharati University website link is given below.
www.rbu.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?