25th January 2015, 03:20 AM
Unregistered

Detailed procedure to study Integrated PhD program from a recognized university for MBA(Finance) 2nd year student?

Hello
I am currently reading my MBA(Finance) in 2nd yr.
So can i do M.Phil and phd both
from any recognized university india?
i want to know about the integrated phd course for me....
kindly let me know immediately

Related Questions:
  1. List of courses offered for Ph.D after completing graduation in Chemistry? List of top universities offering such program? I'm in B.Sc 2nd year in Chemistry branch
  2. Integrated PhD has more value than PhD done after M.Sc? Duration of course and good universities for it?
  3. Detailed procedure to apply for Summer Internship in NTPC, Farakka to Integrated M.Tech(Energy Engineering) 2nd year student?
  4. Whether integrated PhD is valued as the orthodox manner?
  5. Is integrated PhD more valuable? Duration and streams of Chemistry available?
  6. Detailed information and procedure to apply for Ph.D program in Calcutta University for MBA(HR) student? Can I get scholarship?
  7. What is Integrated PhD? Duration of Integrated PhD? is it more preferable then doing MSc and PhD separately? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What are the entrance exams conducted for integrated Ph.D in Biotechnology in India
  9. Can I go for M.Phil or Ph.D being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year of MBA in Marketing? How to apply for Ph.D course with Scholarship program? Which subjects I should choose for this?
  10. Difference between PhD and Integrated PhD program?
  11. PhD after 5 year integrated M.Sc. course
  12. Procedure to get admission in PhD program at Ranchi University?
  13. When can we fill the GATE entrance test form? Eligibility for the exam?
  14. Is Phd preferable over M.Sc and then PhD? Colleges offering integrated PhD in Mumbai?
  15. Detailed procedure to apply for Ph.D(IT) programme in any UGC approved university in India?
  16. Colleges where integrated PhD in Microbiology is offered? Their entrance exams for admission?
  17. Career Options after M.Sc. Biotechnology 5 year Integrated Course, other than PhD?
  18. Detailed procedure to apply for Ph.D program through correspondence for M.A.(Kannada) postgraduate?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?