23rd January 2015, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

Should I have to appear in CSIR-NET to become a Lecturer if completed MCA?

Hello
I have completed MCA and want to become a
lecturerr in any colleges......
for this I have to give csir net or not?
please let me know as soon as possible

25th January 2015, 10:23 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I have to appear in CSIR-NET to become a Lecturer if completed MCA?

If you want to become a lecturer in a Government college then you have to qualify CSIR NET. In private college you can apply on the basis of your MCA degree and you have to clear the interview to get the lecturer job in Private colleges. In some top private colleges they ask for NET/SLET score. Therefore, if you want to become a lecturer in a good college then try to qualify this exam.

For CSIR NET you must have 55% marks in your MCA Degree from a recognized University. There is relaxation of 5% marks available for candidates who belong to reserved categories like SC/ST and Physically handicapped. There is no age limit for the exam if you are applying only for Lectureship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?