2nd June 2016, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

Does Delhi University offer integrated PhD in History course?

Hello, I have cleared B.A. in History and I want to know that is Integrated PhD in History is available in Delhi University? Please help me to know about this.

7th June 2016, 09:58 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does Delhi University offer integrated PhD in History course?

No, there is no such Integrated Ph.D in History course offered by Delhi University. Instead, there is a procedure by which you can pursue Ph.D in History in Delhi University.

>> Delhi University offers M.A in History, So I suggest you to pursue M.A in History course after successful completion of B.A in History.

Here are the contact details of Department of History.

Ph. No: 27666659, 27667725 * 1547

Address: Department of History, Faculty of Social Science Building, University of Delhi, Delhi - 110007

Click here for M.A History

Click here for Ph.D in History by Delhi University
7th June 2016, 01:20 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does Delhi University offer integrated PhD in History course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, I have cleared B.A. in History and I want to know that is Integrated PhD in History is available in Delhi University? Please help me to know about this.

Sorry, the Delhi University does not offer the Integrated PhD in History.
The list of courses website link is given below, you can check the available post graduate, under graduate, M.Phil, PhD and Certificate/Diploma/Advanced Diploma courses in Delhi University. The website link is Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?