3rd June 2016, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

Fee structure for M.Phil in Management? Is it possible to join the December session of this year?

I want to do M.Phil Business Management. So, please tell me what is the fee structures for M.Phil in Business Management? Is it possible to join in December of this year any university?

7th June 2016, 12:22 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee structure for M.Phil in Management? Is it possible to join the December session of this year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to do M.Phil Business Management. So, please tell me what is the fee structures for M.Phil in Business Management? Is it possible to join in December of this year any university?
The fee for M.Phil in Management in Christ University is Rs. 70,000 and Rs. 1500 for Admission Registration. The applications are available in online and in direct mode from 3rd Jan-2016 to 28th May-2016. You can find the details in the website link given below. The eligibility to study the course is a pass in Master’s Degree with 55% marks from a recognized university in Management or relative disciplines. The aspirant has to appear for an entrance test and personal interview for the admission. You can find the details in the university website, Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?