28th March 2015, 01:44 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to appear in CSIR-NET for M.Sc(Molecular & Human Genetics) postgraduate?

Hello,
If I did my M.Sc in Molecular and
Human Genetics then am I eligible to appear
in CSIR-NET? Please help me to know about this.
Thank you in advance.

Related Questions:
31st March 2015, 02:34 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in CSIR-NET for M.Sc(Molecular & Human Genetics) postgraduate?

Yes, you are eligible for NET if you fulfill the percentage criteria. Those who have 55% marks in their Master's degree are eligible to apply for NET. For those who belong to reserved category there is relaxation of 5% marks and they can apply with 50% marks.

Also, you have to take care of that fact that whether you are applying for JRF or LS. If you are applying for JRF then make sure that your age is below 28 years. There is age relaxation available for candidates who belong to reserved category. For lectureship there is no such age limit.
1st April 2015, 09:36 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in CSIR-NET for M.Sc(Molecular & Human Genetics) postgraduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
If I did my M.Sc in Molecular and
Human Genetics then am I eligible to appear
in CSIR-NET? Please help me to know about this.
Thank you in advance.
Yes, you are eligible for CSIR NET exam.

Those candidates who have completed masters degree from a recognized university are eligible for CSIR NET exam. General and OBC candidates should hold 55% and above marks in masters degree. For SC/ST candidate its 50% and above in masters degree.

Your age should be below 28 years.
17th July 2021, 07:53 AM
Unregistered

After completing my master's in human genetics can I give net exam for Forensic Science?
17th March 2022, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

What is bhu pet syllabus for molecular biology and human genetics
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?