9th April 2023, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

How to become a lecturer after BA programme?

I want to be a lecturer. Can i become a lecturer after completing my BA programme? Plz reply me

11th April 2023, 07:15 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become a lecturer after BA programme?

Procedure to become a lecturer after BA programme:-

The candidate should have passed masters degree with 55% marks if you belongs to the general category and relaxation of 5% is given to the candidates of SC/ST categories.
After qualifying the masters examination with above maintained percentage of marks you will have to apply for National Eligibility Test.
The National Eligibility Test is to be taken in the subject in which you have expertise and have pursued masters degree programs.
The test is conducted two times and for the information regarding test you can concern the UGC NET online website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?